Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I don't mind the whip, I'd like to see it if it works with the story.

chee wrote:I don't mind the whip, I'd like to see it if it works with the story.
I think it will be more like BB's hook gun to help catwoman jump over rooftops, but will be less functional and advanced than it because Selina Kyle is not zillionaire. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gib sigs

bruce_angier wrote:
chee wrote:I don't mind the whip, I'd like to see it if it works with the story.
I think it will be more like BB's hook gun to help catwoman jump over rooftops, but will be less functional and advanced than it because Selina Kyle is not zillionaire. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She's a thief, she's rich because she steals stuff.

Yeah but she don't have gadgeteer Lucious Fox.
gib sigs

bruce_angier wrote:Yeah but she don't have gadgeteer Lucious Fox.
Or lucious will be a trader and helps CatWoman because he thinks Batman is going to go in a wrong path after he breaks his one rule.

bruce_angier wrote:Yeah but she don't have gadgeteer Lucious Fox.
Thieves break into places. ;)

I really don't think she'll have any gadgets like Bruce's though. She's not really a gadget person, from the comics I've read.

I hope there is no whip, it's cheap I think.

There definitely needs to be a whip. She needs some kind of unique weapon. The MEOW's can be cut down if not obliterated however.

ha ha really? is there a NEED for a woman with a whip in that story ha ha ha

You never know it may work. I mean its iconic of her character. Scarecrow had his gas. Joker had his knives. Two Face had his coin. Selina will have a whip, or at least a pet cat.