Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TalkOnCorners wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:
its all about the Banter :thumbup:
Yeah... I was also reading antovolk's transcript of the script and it's amazing how it looks so simple on paper but when you see the actual finished scene, you can just feel the chemistry between them. They were electrifying together. It has you wishing for more scenes of them together.
I would love to read that script too!

But the chemistry was totally there! I know a lot of people who were wishing for more scenes between them actually ;)

ryan4butler wrote:
Asanty wrote:I remember saw somewhere the scene where camera shows her face when she says @You have given them everything. But I cant find it. Someone provide this this tv spot or whatever it was. I guess you m4st4 know that for sure. :-D
Is this it?
Yes, but I remember video of that where she pronounces it with slightly different intonation...

Asanty wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:
Is this it?
Yes, but I remember video of that where she pronounces it with slightly different intonation...
I seriously LOVE your sig! Definitely one of my FAVORITE scenes of the movie! 8-)

Batcat wrote:
Asanty wrote:
I seriously LOVE your sig! Definitely one of my FAVORITE scenes of the movie! 8-)
Yeah, it was truly great.

Asanty wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:
Is this it?
They used 2 different takes in the trailers. one was a bit stronger by her and another was kind of light.
Brave New World

Asanty wrote:
Batcat wrote: I seriously LOVE your sig! Definitely one of my FAVORITE scenes of the movie! 8-)
Yeah! I jumped out of my sit with Bruce's arrow :lol: And then it turned out to be totally unexpected with Selina stealing the necklace then flying out the window!

I remember wishing for a scene like that when they started filming so, one more wish of my wishlist has been fullfilled by Nolan

Batcat wrote:
Asanty wrote:
Yeah! I jumped out of my sit with Bruce's arrow :lol: And then it turned out to be totally unexpected with Selina stealing the necklace then flying out the window!

I remember wishing for a scene like that when they started filming so, one more wish of my wishlist has been fullfilled by Nolan
This scene is so noirish, Nolan just nailed it.

Asanty wrote:
Batcat wrote: Yeah! I jumped out of my sit with Bruce's arrow :lol: And then it turned out to be totally unexpected with Selina stealing the necklace then flying out the window!

It was! I really love that she didn't have to hide her identity 8-) She never thought Bruce would find her again :P

Batcat wrote:
Asanty wrote:
It was! I really love that she didn't have to hide her identity 8-) She never thought Bruce would find her again :P
She reminds me of the golden age girls in that scene.
Brave New World

Asanty wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:
Is this it?
I know that one, she says it with lips out and everything. I think it's IMAX spot #1 let me check it, expect Edit to this response.

Edit: My avy ;)