Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mchekhov wrote:
Nelson wrote:

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong. So much wrong.
come on...ellen page's acting sucked in inception...it's all over the internet. majority of the viewers disliked her forced delivery of lines
If it's all over the internet it must be right! If most people said so it must be pretty cool!

I had no problems with her in Inception. Did she steal the show? No, but she didn't need to.
BlairCo wrote:Eva was my fan-choice for Catwoman. Even if she didn't get the role, I wanted her to at least audtion. I'm not sure if she did.
Ug.
mchekhov wrote:
LemonBachan wrote:
I think she would have been awful. She looks too morose. And she seems anorexic. Also, she can't put on an American accent to save her life.

....Anne was told to get anorexic for this role. And now we have pancake ass Selina Kyle.

mchekhov wrote:
Nelson wrote:

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong. So much wrong.
come on...ellen page's acting sucked in inception...it's all over the internet. majority of the viewers disliked her forced delivery of lines
I don't necessarily think she's a great actress (mediocre really), but I think a lot of the negative talk about her performance in Inception can be attributed to the role itself. Her character existed for the sole purpose of exposition. Annnd cue long rant about how if she were a good actress she could have done more with the role and built up more "characterizations." There, I did your work for you Talli. You're welcome. :lol:

mchekhov wrote:
LemonBachan wrote:
I think she would have been awful. She looks too morose. And she seems anorexic. Also, she can't put on an American accent to save her life.

....Anne was told to get anorexic for this role. And now we have pancake ass Selina Kyle.
No -- she was told to get in shape, to get fit. She trained - she didn't NOT eat. And you're telling me this is a pancake ass:

It's a perfect ass. I don't think casting a zombie (aka Eva Green) would have been a sensible choice. Catwoman needs to be sassy as well as dark; she has to have both those sides, and Anne has those qualities in spades.

Hustler wrote:
mchekhov wrote:
I don't necessarily think she's a great actress (mediocre really), but I think a lot of the negative talk about her performance in Inception can be attributed to the role itself. Her character existed for the sole purpose of exposition. Annnd cue long rant about how if she were a good actress she could have done more with the role and built up more "characterizations." There, I did your work for you Talli. You're welcome. :lol:

i have no problem with the way the role was written...i had a huge problem with her acting..and i dont even think she is a bad actress, she's fine and naturalistic in other films, but here she tried to force emotion...i.e. "how can they be trained?" the way she said it felt so out of place and fake because it didnt match the tension of the scene and was in no way matching how the other cast was performing...it felt like she was imposing how she thought it should be said, rather than being in the moment with the other actors, and this is generally the problem with her entire performance.
LemonBachan wrote: And you're telling me this is a pancake ass:

I
yes pete...that's a pancake ass...it's flat

and Eva Green was sexy, seductive, and dark in Dark Shadows...she wouldve been perfect in the role

mchekhov wrote:

I
I am afraid you are dead wrong, sir.

mchekhov wrote:
Hustler wrote:

i have no problem with the way the role was written...i had a huge problem with her acting..and i dont even think she is a bad actress, she's fine and naturalistic in other films, but here she tried to force emotion...i.e. "how can they be trained?" the way she said it felt so out of place and fake because it didnt match the tension of the scene and was in no way matching how the other cast was performing...it felt like she was imposing how she thought it should be said, rather than being in the moment with the other actors, and this is generally the problem with her entire performance.

I

and Eva Green was sexy, seductive, and dark in Dark Shadows...she wouldve been perfect in the role
You either A.) Have no depth perception or B.) Eat bloated pancakes that resemble full, fleshy, bubbly butt cheeks.

And you clearly have a thing for sullen anorexic chicks.

mchekhov wrote:
then why are you talking about Eva Green. She's even flatter and has publicly said that she doesn't want to work out for roles

thrice wrote:
mchekhov wrote:
then why are you talking about Eva Green. She's even flatter and has publicly said that she doesn't want to work out for roles
anne's sexy :batman: .

Batfan175 wrote:
thrice wrote:
anne's sexy :batman: .
one of the most inspired casting choices of the past few years. Nolan probably wanted a very youthful looking Selina, which Eva Green certainly isn't

thrice wrote:
mchekhov wrote:
It's a rare Caucasian (and Asian, since we're talking generally) woman that has both cleavage AND junk in the trunk, at least naturally! So I suppose it's just a matter of what you boys find more preferable. :lol: