Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
BatMotor wrote:
RIFA wrote:
No seriously. You're a nice kid, I'm just messing with you, hope you eat a lot of burgers.

But for real, for real, what BatMotor stands for? I mean... what's supposed to mean? :eh:
i serious don't know :(
Oh well, that's even more retarded than I thought... :twothumbsup:

Batmotor obviously has no intelligence to make out what a good film is and what a bad film is. Catwoman is the latter.

Wait, you might not understand that Batmotor, let me try it this way...

CATWOMAN - DA MOVIE - IS SHIT - YA'LL GET ME?

:facepalm:

Mason01 wrote:Batmotor obviously has no intelligence to make out what a good film is and what a bad film is. Catwoman is the latter.

since when do you judge what's good or not?
:lol:

BatMotor wrote:since when do you judge what's good or not?
What the hell is that supposed to mean? I think people can tell the difference between a terrible film like Catwoman and a better film. Catwoman is a terrible, awful film. Please, get some sense.

Mason01 wrote:Batmotor obviously has no intelligence to make out what a good film is and what a bad film is. Catwoman is the latter.

You know what makes me the more sad about this movie?

It's the fact that everyone knows it, and when someone think about Catwoman they think of Pfeiffer of course, but then Hale Berry comes to their mind immediately and Hale Berry's Catwoman had absolutely NOTHING to do with the original character. She's just some invented, random character. And people can't know Catwoman's awesomness because of her. I'm sure that some people watching TDKR will be like "Huh? Isn't Catwoman supposed to be Patience?" :roll:

Batcat wrote:It's the fact that everyone knows it, and when someone think about Catwoman they think of Pfeiffer of course, but then Hale Berry comes to their mind immediately and Hale Berry's Catwoman had absolutely NOTHING to do with the original character. She's just some invented, random character. And people can't know Catwoman's awesomness because of her. I'm sure that some people watching TDKR will be like "Huh? Isn't Catwoman supposed to be Patience?"
That, or "Huh? Isn't Catwoman supposed to be a crazy dominatrix?" :facepalm:

Batcat wrote:

You know what makes me the more sad about this movie?

It's the fact that everyone knows it, and when someone think about Catwoman they think of Pfeiffer of course, but then Hale Berry comes to their mind immediately and Hale Berry's Catwoman had absolutely NOTHING to do with the original character. She's just some invented, random character. And people can't know Catwoman's awesomness because of her. I'm sure that some people watching TDKR will be like "Huh? Isn't Catwoman supposed to be Patience?" :roll:
Yeah, not many people are familiar with the comic book Catwoman. :\

Lynn wrote:
Batcat wrote:It's the fact that everyone knows it, and when someone think about Catwoman they think of Pfeiffer of course, but then Hale Berry comes to their mind immediately and Hale Berry's Catwoman had absolutely NOTHING to do with the original character. She's just some invented, random character. And people can't know Catwoman's awesomness because of her. I'm sure that some people watching TDKR will be like "Huh? Isn't Catwoman supposed to be Patience?"
Yeah! This too! That's not Catwoman at all (although it seems that she was a dominatrix I don't know what in some comics but well I haven't read them) She's strong and independant of course, that doesn't make her a dominatrix. :roll:

Mason01 wrote:
BatMotor wrote:since when do you judge what's good or not?
What the hell is that supposed to mean? I think people can tell the difference between a terrible film like Catwoman and a better film. Catwoman is a terrible, awful film. Please, get some sense.
yeah but that's your opinion not an opinion i share and don't have to share do i?

get some sense :roll:

Batcat wrote:
Lynn wrote:
Yeah! This too! That's not Catwoman at all (although it seems that she was a dominatrix I don't know what in some comics but well I haven't read them) She's strong and independant of course, that doesn't make her a dominatrix. :roll:
Yeah, a lot of people seem to think that that's the character's attitude. (And Halle Berry's costume in that film didn't help at all). I really hope Nolan and Anne Hathaway can give a refreshing portrayal of Selina/Catwoman as a less clichéd and exaggerated character.