Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Lynn wrote:I'm terribly curious to see what Nolan wants to do with this character, especially because I really don't like her previous film incarnations. Anyway, the more I look at Hathaway, the more I like the idea of her as Selina Kyle.
Have you already watched the animated series? She was my fav character beside Bruce when I was a kid, I loved her! She loved adventure, and was mysterious and pretended she didn't care about Batman but when she was alone you could see she did. Her world would have been empty without him. I hope we can have this kind of interpretation for Catwoman, not exactly this but something close to it.

I liked Pfeiffer but she could only work in Burton's world, and I also want to see a Selina who's not crazy and who doesn't become Catwoman because she's been resurrected by cats. She will have a real backstory 8-)

RIFA wrote:I still miss Michele Pfeiffer as Catwoman... dang she was both hot and dangerous and knew how to handle that character...
Her suit was weird though.

pfeiffer's acting was really bad in BR,her suit was cool tho

BatMotor wrote:pfeiffer's acting was really bad in BR,her suit was cool tho
Really? I'm on the opposite. I thought her acting was good, it was just the direction and script that was bad. And her suit was lame.

chee wrote:
BatMotor wrote:pfeiffer's acting was really bad in BR,her suit was cool tho
Really? I'm on the opposite. I thought her acting was good, it was just the direction and script that was bad. And her suit was lame.
Really? i think her acting was really lame,it was overacting over the top,Anne can do much better i really doubt she will be that lame,
anne will be brutal i think,something we dont expect from her.

Have you already watched the animated series? She was my fav character beside Bruce when I was a kid, I loved her! She loved adventure, and was mysterious and pretended she didn't care about Batman but when she was alone you could see she did. Her world would have been empty without him.
I can see we're from the same world. ;)
Really? i think her acting was really lame,it was overacting over the top,Anne can do much better i really doubt she will be that lame,
Lame? LOL. I'd like to see you're ass up on the stage... Or Not. Michelle was perfect, 20 years ago. Now put that line to rest.

BatMotor wrote:
chee wrote:
Yeah, I agree that hopefully Anne will be so much better. And I just think Pfeiffer's acting was good, just good not great, I blame it most of the script and Tim Burton's wackiness.

Yeah, I agree that hopefully Anne will be so much better. And I just think Pfeiffer's acting was good, just good not great, I blame it most of the script and Tim Burton's wackiness.
Amen chee. At least you're not using lame as en excuse and I respect that. Michelle Pfeiffer is a perfectly capable actress, end of story.

Michelle Pfeiffer was in no way lame at all. Her acting was OK, but bad direction and a terrible script made her out to be worse than she actually was. I never liked her suit either.

I'm really hoping for something new and unique with Hathaway's performance, hopefully the character is done realistically and rightly, then I won't be disappointed. :D

lots of pfeiffer fans on the board,okay excuse me then :lol:

why so serious? :facepalm: