Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

TalkOnCorners wrote:Image
She's hot. I don't care what any of you say.

:twothumbsup:

:-P
Last edited by DoubleD on May 11th, 2012, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

She looks great! Love her glasses.

I think it's admirable that she shaved her head for the part...wonder if she's upset at all that she has to do DKR press with such short locks?

But by then, it may looks like a cute Mia Farrow look.

Nice body right there.

mchekhov wrote:
thrice wrote:
but that must be a special workout plan then. I'm wondering if they do full body workouts or split training

Just an intense work outs... Full body work outs are goud if you are trying to lean out and get cut if you want to just put on muscle mass you should focus on muscle groups and that's 4/5 exercises for 10- 12 reps with perfect form at the weight you can do it with

80 percent of body building is eating right.
I like to do a 5 day split, but I have also been lifting for 2 or 3 years. For putting on mass, definitely agree that eating is everything. You can work your ass off in the gym but if your diet isn't right your'e wasting your time. I work at La Fitness, and i see people come in everyday who have looked the same for the past 2 years. :facepalm:

GothamGirl wrote: She looks great! Love her glasses.

I think it's admirable that she shaved her head for the part...wonder if she's upset at all that she has to do DKR press with such short locks?

But by then, it may looks like a cute Mia Farrow look.
I think she rocks the short hair. But it will be funny seeing them during the TDKR press tour, when Hardy has more hair on his face than Anne on her head. :lol:

Marion looks absolutely fkn incredible. The pic of Gary with Bowie and Norton is amazing.

She looks fantastic. Good on her the short hair... my only problem is her bones showing in the second pic. I don't like that. Other than that, she's amazing.

lalyil wrote:Marion looks absolutely fkn incredible. The pic of Gary with Bowie and Norton is amazing.

She looks fantastic. Good on her the short hair... my only problem is her bones showing in the second pic. I don't like that. Other than that, she's amazing.
Well, she is playing a character who gets so poor that she has to resort to prostitution in "Les Misérables", just so she can avoid starving to death and she succumbs to tuberculosis; i'd expect a person like that to be extremely skinny :lol: .

i fapped....