Appearances of the Cast in Public/Awards/Shows/etc

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Oneironaut wrote:
Nobody warned her to stay in the hotel room? Enjoy your time now, goofball, because this is your last movie with Nolan.
It's not like she's in her Catwoman outfit.

is Catwoman rockin' Yeezys? (Kanye West's shoes) :lol:

chee wrote:
Oneironaut wrote: Nobody warned her to stay in the hotel room? Enjoy your time now, goofball, because this is your last movie with Nolan.
It's not like she's in her Catwoman outfit.
Exactly, this is no different than when we got those pics of Hardy. Give her a break, you're just being nonsensical.

Nobody warned her to stay in the hotel room? Enjoy your time now, goofball, because this is your last movie with Nolan.
:|

you got proof?

Crazy Eight wrote:
you got proof?

besides the blazer i still think its a bit different from her usual style...its more young and hip pop with the shiny pants and the high tops sneakers

those are the shoes marty had in back to the future II

Yeah, I also think this is just Anne walking outside. I don't think it has anything to do with Catwoman, it sad to see some people hating her for no real reason :roll:

Anyway, I also wished she had darker hair but I guess we don't know how it will really be... I feel like Nolan is really well hidding what she's going to look like :think:

Dragon_316ca wrote:May 19th, 2011 in UK:

Look at her arm in both pictures!
Indeed she is skinny as hell! (tbh I feel she should immediately drop the flowers and go eat something!)
Is that the imagination of a most sensual woman Selina ought to be?
Shouldn't she be feminine? Shouldn't she be curvy?

Btw: Of course her hair must be black!

xxstefanx wrote: Look at her arm in both pictures!
Indeed she is skinny as hell! (tbh I feel she should immediately drop the flowers and go eat something!)
Is that the imagination of a most sensual woman Selina ought to be?
Shouldn't she be feminine? Shouldn't she be curvy?

Btw: Of course her hair must be black!
Yes, but she has to be athletic as well ;) I suppose that she did some excercise recently therefor she lost weight...
I don't really know if she's too skinny, I think that if she's dressed correctly she might look more scurvy :modesty:

Her hair are darker now it seems...