[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
anonymity wrote:We don't yet know what this flying tumbler looking thing is about yet. So let's wait and find out.

The Tumbler Rises
+1

anonymity wrote:We don't yet know what this flying tumbler looking thing is about yet. So let's wait and find out.

The Tumbler Rises
:lol:
Sigs???

Well, if they are rolling it in on the back of a truck... its obviously a flying machine or drone. I agree that it looks to small to hold anyone. But if the windows are tinted, you could film it as is and the tunnel would just look bigger or something

steveportee wrote:
talli wrote:why didnt he have Lucious make the bat wing when he was fighting the joker? he could have just shot him with a missile.
WTF is this?

Batman: Hey Lucious, make me the Batwing so I can shoot teh Joker.
Lucious: OK, LOL.

well obviously the bat wing is made as a response to Bane having the tumblers. But if it's possible to make the Bat Wing why didn't he just make it to begin with?

I assume the steadycam attached to that black suv is using an IMAX camera?

talli wrote:
steveportee wrote: WTF is this?

Batman: Hey Lucious, make me the Batwing so I can shoot teh Joker.
Lucious: OK, LOL.

well obviously the bat wing is made as a response to Bane having the tumblers. But if it's possible to make the Bat Wing why didn't he just make it to begin with?
Cuz he was busy with other stuff? He can't make everything all at once.

steveportee wrote:
talli wrote:

what kind of stuff was he busy with? Remember he was put in the department, and had nothing to do. So he was sitting around just chilling? It's a cop out. You can't logically explain this, buddy.

Forum Pro
Law
steveportee wrote:
talli wrote:

like making a new batsuit, creating a sonar device, going on business trips/meetings.. spying on 30 million people

talli wrote:
steveportee wrote: Cuz he was busy with other stuff? He can't make everything all at once.

what kind of stuff was he busy with? Remember he was put in the department, and had nothing to do. So he was sitting around just chilling? It's a cop out. You can't logically explain this, buddy.
:|

Maybe he was building the fucking Batwing during the events of TDK but hadn't finished it until the time period that TDKR take place?

What good would the Batwing have done in TDK? Batman's problem wasn't fighting to Joker, so much as finding him.

Oh, and Batman was never going to kill the Joker, so your comment about him using the Batwing to shoot him with a missile is full of fail.
Last edited by steveportee on August 11th, 2011, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

talli wrote:
steveportee wrote: Cuz he was busy with other stuff? He can't make everything all at once.

Can you logically explain your comment about Batman shooting Joker with a missle if he had a Batwing of some sort? That was a fuck up right there.

Did you forget the whole point of Batman's actions "buddy"?