[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw
The spoilers come from something he read?

I'm even more dubious than I was before.
Last edited by apw on July 31st, 2011, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whoever is brave enough to read this spoiler in the next few hours, can you please PM me to say whether or not it's a really big spoiler, and if I should read it?

MMatt wrote:
This has "Batman dies" written all over it :silent:
Or this is the scene where his back gets broken :neutral:

madcowre wrote:
MMatt wrote:This has "Batman dies" written all over it :silent:
Or this is the scene where his back gets broken :neutral:
I don't think so...
But I can't BELIEVE that Batman dies.

Mason01 wrote:Whoever is brave enough to read this spoiler in the next few hours, can you please PM me to say whether or not it's a really big spoiler, and if I should read it?
I'm too much curious. I'll read it. :D

Batman Rises!

If I'm still awake when it's posted, I'll definitely read it.

two-face alive?
chris nolan acting role?
new actor playing joker?

:evil:

Marion Cotillard Update (HUGE Spoiler, BEWARE):
From SHH: According to the guys who have been supplying those wonderful set pics and videos from Pittsburgh today(Such as Bane fighting Batman), Miranda Tate(Marion Cotillard) was seen getting out of the Tumbler, and apparently she has henchman?(Could just be Bane's henchman, not hers, and the guys who saw were mistaken. Maybe Miranda was kidnapped, this doesn't mean she's Talia).

If true, this is a huge spoiler.

UPDATE:

HOLY *beep*

Holy *beep* apparently she was wearing Mercenary clothing!:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No. Miranda is in merc clothes, looking very stern and confident. Not forced or kidnapped haha
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's wearing a brown jacket and dark khakis...sorry guys but its definitely her, and getting in the tumbler. They put up huge screens to keep most people from seeing. I just got undeniable 100% true proof of some SERIOUS....SEEEEREEEIOUSSSS spoilers. I won't post it till tonight so that I can post it under a "spoiler" hidden message warning thing and wanna be on my computer to quickly answer any questions for the people that choose to read it. It literally could crash the forum. Serious.