Who Will Die?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I honestly never saw the point in "Spoilers" or a Spoiler Section for a movie that we as fans look forward to so much.. Why would any of you guys want to know the outcomes, script, or other details when going into a Chris Nolan film..kind of ruins the point of watching a Chris Nolan film if you ask me :thumbdown:

eneyman wrote:I honestly never saw the point in "Spoilers" or a Spoiler Section for a movie that we as fans look forward to so much.. Why would any of you guys want to know the outcomes, script, or other details when going into a Chris Nolan film..kind of ruins the point of watching a Chris Nolan film if you ask me :thumbdown:
You'd think so wouldn't you? Some people still post spoilers regardless, so its best to have a spoiler section just in case

Hopefully no one truly important. I don't think its necessary. His parents dying were the cause of the creation of Batman. While Rachel was always more in support of Harvey working within the law than Bruce taking on this viligante role, she understood why he needs it and why its important for the city to have him. Rachel and Alfred understood this symbol and while they might not always agree with it, they would anchor Bruce when he would go through self-doubt. To lose someone like Alfred as well, would be too much.

mao wrote:If she's in it and she's the love interest, Talia al Ghul will end up in the fridge.
I see what you did there.

...and as if "fridging" one important female character wasn't enough for a trilogy.

TheExtractorCobb wrote: To lose someone like Alfred as well, would be too much.

it would be a LOT....but it would be a safe choice to not take that risk...and Nolan never makes safe choices in his stories...he wants to take it further, to the edge and to have you follow him there

talli wrote:
TheExtractorCobb wrote: To lose someone like Alfred as well, would be too much.

it would be a LOT....but it would be a safe choice to not take that risk...and Nolan never makes safe choices in his stories...he wants to take it further, to the edge and to have you follow him there
But Alfred dieing would be like, over two edges, if you catch my drift. Alfred probably won't die. Hell, his stories about Tangerines had me all teary, his death would make me commit suicide. :(

The women.

I don't think its necessary.
I agree with thisImage

DreamPolice wrote:
ThePhantomTerror wrote:
You are confusing Batman with
Dr. Strangelove
Can you imagine?
TDKR Ending:
BATMAN: "Why do we fall comissioner?"
JIM: "...why?"
BATMAN: "So we could pick ourse--" *SMASH CUT*