Who Will Die?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Everyone will die! ... Everything including every bat in the bat cave!!!!! :batface:

definitely Fox or Alfred...i feel like that will be the ultimate tragedy for Bruce..alfred is the last connection Bruce has to his parents

Seeing as this is Nolan's interpretation of Batman's first years I don't think Nolan would kill him off, it is more likely that Batman will return to vigilante status other than Gotham's most wanted. This could be through a belief that Batman is dead or making people believe someone framed Batman in the Dark Knight (unconscious Bane put in the old Bat suit, blueprints, some tech planted in his hideout and tipped off to the cops). Actually that is kind of cool I'm going to post this in the plot speculation forum.

Back to the topic
Batman’s first years, so Batman or Bruce won’t die.
I think Lucius Fox is more likely to die. Alfred is pretty safe. And definitely Coleman Reese he is a loose end (like how Scarecrow was in BB). Selina Kyle I don't see her dying but Batman turning her in is something I see happening. Bane is up in the air he could go either way.

Then again this is Nolan’s interpretation, no one is really safe.

Z. Cobb wrote:Everyone will die! ... Everything including every bat in the bat cave!!!!! :batface:
You are confusing Batman with
Dr. Strangelove

talli wrote:definitely Fox or Alfred...i feel like that will be the ultimate tragedy for Bruce..alfred is the last connection Bruce has to his parents
If either one dies let it be of natural death. I'm tired (and I hope Nolan's tired too) of the typical 'aim for his close ones' vilain approach. Yes, put them in danger, but don't kill them.

prince0gotham wrote:
talli wrote:definitely Fox or Alfred...i feel like that will be the ultimate tragedy for Bruce..alfred is the last connection Bruce has to his parents
If either one dies let it be of natural death. I'm tired (and I hope Nolan's tired too) of the typical 'aim for his close ones' vilain approach. Yes, put them in danger, but don't kill them.
I see what you mean. Superhero's always have to save the ones they care about (not including Mr. Reese).

That is the reason I don't want Selina Kyle to be both vigilante and love interest. If one more of Bruce's Girls needs saving the whole city will know Batman's identity. I hope her story arc is kept seperate from Bane's, because it would show that there is more criminals in Gotham than the ones who wish to destroy Batman.

everyone will in a huge blimp accident

no one knows who will die
this is a pointless thread :facepalm:

I think whatever character Joseph Gordon Levitt plays will die

#1fan wrote: no one knows who will die
this is a pointless thread :facepalm:
Of course no one knows :lol: The fun is in speculating :D We might all be wrong and maybe someone else will die 8-)

That is the reason I don't want Selina Kyle to be both vigilante and love interest. If one more of Bruce's Girls needs saving the whole city will know Batman's identity. I hope her story arc is kept seperate from Bane's, because it would show that there is more criminals in Gotham than the ones who wish to destroy Batman.
I hope all stories will be connected. But I agree, Catwoman shouldn't have Batman as a target or wish to destroy him, she should just steal because she likes doing it or for revenge against rich men who don't deserve what they have. Maybe she will only meet Bane as Selina.
I don't think that if Bruce tries to save Catwoman (and not Selina) the whole city will know about him being Batman. But maybe he won't even come to save her, maybe she will just be there at the same time. I wish they could fight together, instead of her just being a poor woman he has to save.

A natural death could happen but only to Alfred or Lucius I think. Or if another character has a cancer... I also understand what you mean, although it's kind of normal that the "vilains" will try to kill the people Batman cares about to hurt him the most.

Well, i have a feeling that Alfred will get some disease/illness and will die from it, which will shake Bruce up a bit, since the only family he has now is gone. Coleman Reese will likely die, someone will prob try to get info on The Batman from him (Bane/Mob/Catwoman/Police). Bane seems the most likely option to me. Bane is gonna die, it's very unlikely that he will survive( unless he ends up like The Joker, in a mental asylum).