Nolan Fans = Awesome

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

All part o' bein' perfect I guess. Grats to those members of the community who contributed to this.

:clap: Good for all who helped debunk the fake article. It's a shame that a renowned French newspaper would make something up like that.

randomnolanstuff wrote::clap: Good for all who helped debunk the fake article. It's a shame that a renowned French newspaper would make something up like that.
The French article isn't the one they debunked. It was some article on comicbookmovie which has now been deleted.

although it was pretty much common sense they weren't gonna be cast as those characters ha ha...

OVERMAN wrote:although it was pretty much common sense they weren't gonna be cast as those characters ha ha...
This.

Neither Talia al Ghul or Black Mask will appear in the film.

chee wrote:
randomnolanstuff wrote::clap: Good for all who helped debunk the fake article. It's a shame that a renowned French newspaper would make something up like that.
The French article isn't the one they debunked. It was some article on comicbookmovie which has now been deleted.
Yes I realized that right afterward, but for anyone to make stuff up like that is silly and pathetic. But yeah my mistake. :D

So JGL and Cotillard are NOT in talks? :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

:clap: :clap:
Wooo! You guys are awesome! :D

Cilogy wrote:So JGL and Cotillard are NOT in talks? :think:
I think they are in talks, but we just don't know who they'll be cast as.

Very fast to debunk this and more hits on Nolan Fans. :clap: