Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
And yet they both have conflicting reports, I don't find it to be a confirmation when two respectable journalists are saying both are wrong.
He's talking about whether JGL will be in the film or not, not who he will play. But, I used that as an example of how Variety can't officially confirm anything.

allstar, people can decide whether it's true or not for themselves. But it can not be OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED without one of the filmmakers or studio saying so. AGAIN, I'm not saying he won't be in the film or that Variety is wrong, I'm saying that it's still not official. Which is a fact. It's not official without WB, a filmmakers, or JGL's say.

allstar, people can decide whether it's true or not for themselves. But it can not be OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED without one of the filmmakers or studio saying so. AGAIN, I'm not saying he won't be in the film or that Variety is wrong, I'm saying that it's still not official. Which is a fact. It's not official without WB, a filmmakers, or JGL's say.
Everyone knows that. But you do not need to mention it is is not official every damn time someone says he is in the movie.

Everyone knows that. But you do not need to mention it is is not official every damn time someone says he is in the movie.
Someone asked if it was confirmed, talli said yes, and that's not the case so I responded.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Someone asked if it was confirmed, talli said yes, and that's not the case so I responded.
But we do not need to go over this every single time it is brought up. It really should not bother you if someone thinks he is confirmed or not. Just ignore it.

My guess is he will play Jervis Tetch, since alot of us seem to be so brainwashed by the rumour mill, that they forget to have fun with this hobby. :JGLface:

Jason Todd..... :wtf:

talli wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote: :facepalm:

Read the sentence directly above his question.

i did. He doesn't make the rules as far as what can be considered confirmation or not
I'm not making the rules. This has already been a rule. You cannot confirm something that someone said unless you hear them say it themselves; even the most reliable sources can be wrong sometimes because it IS NOT them.

Maybe Harvey Bullock afterall.

Maybe Mr.Freeze?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Maybe Mr.Freeze?
No ClayFace :lol: