Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SomeFrenchToast wrote:I read someone who caught a very interesting detail during the Blackgate speech scene: when Blake says to Gordon they'll keep moving until they can get in front of cameras, he packs his things up in a black and blue bag.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:I read someone who caught a very interesting detail during the Blackgate speech scene: when Blake says to Gordon they'll keep moving until they can get in front of cameras, he packs his things up in a black and blue bag.
Quickly now, someone say 'Nightwing confirmed'.
Do you... like pineapple?

If he were to become anything, he'd be Nightwing. No one can picture JGL becoming the new Batman and it would be very controversial. He can't be Robin because that's his legal name and someone could look him up. I mean what if that clerk from the ending found out and told the world? He definitely cannot be Azrael because Blake has no connection to the crusades. So we pretty much only have one choice. Maybe he doesn't become anything and decides to work at the orphanage.

Red Hood wrote:If he were to become anything, he'd be Nightwing. No one can picture JGL becoming the new Batman and it would be very controversial. He can't be Robin because that's his legal name and someone could look him up. I mean what if that clerk from the ending found out and told the world? He definitely cannot be Azrael because Blake has no connection to the crusades. So we pretty much only have one choice. Maybe he doesn't become anything and decides to work at the orphanage.
He's Batman. :neutral:
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:
Red Hood wrote:If he were to become anything, he'd be Nightwing. No one can picture JGL becoming the new Batman and it would be very controversial. He can't be Robin because that's his legal name and someone could look him up. I mean what if that clerk from the ending found out and told the world? He definitely cannot be Azrael because Blake has no connection to the crusades. So we pretty much only have one choice. Maybe he doesn't become anything and decides to work at the orphanage.
He's Batman. :neutral:
If he was to become Batman, there would be a lot of angry fans. I can't picture anyone other than Bruce Wayne (with the exception of Terry McGinness) being Batman.

Red Hood wrote:
RyanRises wrote: He's Batman. :neutral:
If he was to become Batman, there would be a lot of angry fans. I can't picture anyone other than Bruce Wayne (with the exception of Terry McGinness) being Batman.
He can become anyone you want. JGL won't be anyone because there won't be another movie.
Brave New World

Throughout the movie the clothes he wore were a combination of black and blue.

Nolan's intention has already been explained. John Blake becomes the new Batman.

BornSinnerOVO wrote:Nolan's intention has already been explained. John Blake becomes the new Batman.
That's right. John Blake is the new Batman, and that's it!

RyanRises wrote:
Red Hood wrote: If he was to become Batman, there would be a lot of angry fans. I can't picture anyone other than Bruce Wayne (with the exception of Terry McGinness) being Batman.
He can become anyone you want. JGL won't be anyone because there won't be another movie.
great post :clap: :JGLface: = :batface: or nightwing because they are done with the trilogy. but whats so great is the possibilities in our mind on how we would like to continue it.