Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SilverHeart wrote:Aw. :( I wanted to see Catwoman storm into the prison Bruce is in like he owns the damn place.
Fixed.

Batman standing on the bridge
It's actually a zombie Rachel. Back from the dead to wear the batsuit and pretend to be Batman after Bruce dies during the course of the film.

GothamGirl wrote:
dafox wrote: hmmmm :think:

No no no. Two "white knights" can't die. It's more understandable if Bruce dies!

Bruce has been looking for a time when Gotham doesn't need a Batman. Bruce is going to realize that Gotham will always need a Batman. Nolan will not kill off Batman, but Bruce Wayne will die... hypothetically speaking. I think Nolans series is going to end with Bruce finally realizing that Gotham will always need Batman and any chance of a regular life died when he put on the cowl. The one common factor Bruce has fought with through the first 2 films was he's looking for a time when Gotham no longer needs a Batman. Perfect example is how he hoped Dent would be able to bring that day so Rachel and himself could be together. "Bruce Wayne" hypothetically speaking dies "The Dark Knight Rises". I believe this is the point where Nolans Batman is no longer the alter ego, Bruce Wayne is. Within the first 2 films the title tells a huge part of the story and the title has been the final piece of both films. Through everything that has happened in the first film it isnt till the very end that Nolan states that "Batman Begins". What went on through the first film is what culminated to the beginning of the bat. We go to the second film, Gordan ends it by saying.... He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, The Dark Knight. Once again waiting till the very end prompting the title showing what Batman has become to that point. Now the final movie of the trilogy. The legend ends... The Dark Knight Rises is the promo. "The Legend" of course is the story of Batman killing the cops and Dent, the truth will come out and Gotham will see Batman for what he really is. "The Dark Knight Rises" Batman now becomes Batman not Bruce Waynes alter ego but "The Batman". Like in the Tale of Two Cities that everyone has been comparing Rises too. Bruce has to give up his LIFE to LIVE as the Batman. Like Ras told him... he must do what is necessary. The last thing we will see in a Nolan directed Bat film is the line... "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES". Thats just what I think though.

LemonBachan wrote:Batman standing on the bridge
It's actually a zombie Rachel. Back from the dead to wear the batsuit and pretend to be Batman after Bruce dies during the course of the film.

LemonBachan wrote:Batman standing on the bridge
Seems legit.
Sigs???

New pic
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

My mom's watching some episode of Quantum Leap and I saw JGL as a kid in it... :|

:shock:
Police Officer John Blake (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) and Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman) are in a hospital. The scene looks like it took place either before the scene in the teaser trailer or right after. Levitt is holding a shotgun while Oldman has a handgun and both were standing up. They look like they’re both scared for what is about to happen.

Allstar wrote::shock:
Police Officer John Blake (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) and Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman) are in a hospital. The scene looks like it took place either before the scene in the teaser trailer or right after. Levitt is holding a shotgun while Oldman has a handgun and both were standing up. They look like they’re both scared for what is about to happen.
I still think Bane attacks the hospital.