Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I don't think directors are dumb enough to hire actors because of their potential years from now, they do it because they think the actor/actress is good enough for their current project.

abcd786 wrote:I don't think directors are dumb enough to hire actors because of their potential years from now, they do it because they think the actor/actress is good enough for their current project.
lol just forget it... :facepalm:

loop wrote:
Lynn wrote:That's interesting! Do you have a link to the post on SHH?
Not sure if this has been posted but Blake is a graduate of St. Swithin's. I don't think he has fond memories of his schooldays.
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpos ... tcount=265

We have seen the orphan's bus at various sets now. There was also this scene at Wayne manor. I've always thought they were used to show how Miranda encouraged Bruce's philanthropic endeavors, but Blake being an alumni gives this a new twist. I've heard nothing on SHH about him knowing Bane though.
This is interesting. Bruce, Bane and now Blake being orphans.

Blake being a redeemable orphan character sounds a little similar to... uh, Robin, no?

loop wrote:
Lynn wrote:That's interesting! Do you have a link to the post on SHH?
Not sure if this has been posted but Blake is a graduate of St. Swithin's. I don't think he has fond memories of his schooldays.
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpos ... tcount=265

We have seen the orphan's bus at various sets now. There was also this scene at Wayne manor. I've always thought they were used to show how Miranda encouraged Bruce's philanthropic endeavors, but Blake being an alumni gives this a new twist. I've heard nothing on SHH about him knowing Bane though.
Thanks a lot!
Yeah, it looks like the orphanage/school will play an important role in the story, after all. I'm curious as to why Blake should have bad memories of his time there. :think:
And then, there's that leaked video with him walking near the orphanage with a gas can in his hands... I really don't know what to make of this. :wtf:

Lynn wrote:Thanks a lot!
Yeah, it looks like the orphanage/school will play an important role in the story, after all. I'm curious as to why Blake should have bad memories of his time there. :think:
And then, there's that leaked video with him walking near the orphanage with a gas can in his hands... I really don't know what to make of this. :wtf:
Yeah, that sheds new light on the gas can scene. So Blake burning down the orphanage but evacuating the orphans beforehand is more likely a personal thing and not related to a Bane/Talia/LOS plot. I wonder what happened to him there.

I think it's safe to say that with Miranda being seen with Gordon... and Blake holding that petrol can near an orphanage... we've completely lost the trail of this film.

Well done, Nolan. You didn't need to hide anything from us, because we still don't have a clue what you're doing.

loop wrote:
Lynn wrote:Thanks a lot!
Yeah, that sheds new light on the gas can scene. So Blake burning down the orphanage but evacuating the orphans beforehand is more likely a personal thing and not related to a Bane/Talia/LOS plot. I wonder what happened to him there.
I don't understand, either.
Is the part about him setting the orphanage on fire speculation, or did someone actually see him film that scene?
thedisabledcubicle is right. I, for one, am completely lost. :lol:

Lyn please kill me. thanks.

Lynn wrote:
loop wrote:
I don't understand, either.
Is the part about him setting the orphanage on fire speculation, or did someone actually see him film that scene?
thedisabledcubicle is right. I, for one, am completely lost. :lol:
Well, I certainly don't remember seeing anything other than speculation. And that seems to be a scene I'd remember.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:I think it's safe to say that with Miranda being seen with Gordon... and Blake holding that petrol can near an orphanage... we've completely lost the trail of this film.

Well done, Nolan. You didn't need to hide anything from us, because we still don't have a clue what you're doing.
And I wouldn't have it any other way. :)