Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
chee wrote:
BatMotor wrote: i didnt know bruce has daughter,lol.

okay,so no she wont be in the movie ofcourse and why would it happen you know? we have catwoman already.
He has a son too.
:batface: and parents?

BatMotor wrote:
chee wrote:
He has a son too.
:batface: and parents?
Him and Talia.

chee wrote:
BatMotor wrote: :batface: and parents?
Him and Talia.
Huh so bruce has children with talia?,wow that would be a great story to put on film.

BatMotor wrote:
chee wrote:
Him and Talia.
Huh so bruce has children with talia?,wow that would be a great story to put on film.
I hope you're joking.

So apparently John Blake was in the comics and had a very traumatic past with the Joker...
I want this scene in the movie :JGLface:

Ema Skye wrote:So apparently John Blake was in the comics and had a very traumatic past with the Joker...
Huh? is this serious stuff?

BatMotor wrote:
Ema Skye wrote:So apparently John Blake was in the comics and had a very traumatic past with the Joker...
Huh? is this serious stuff?
Hell yeah is serious. Stealing kid's report cards can be a very traumatic experience.

BatMotor wrote:
Batcat wrote: Huntress is Bruce/Selina's daughter isn't it? She won't be in the movie :lol:
i didnt know bruce has daughter,lol.

okay,so no she wont be in the movie ofcourse and why would it happen you know? we have catwoman already.
Yeah, in one of the comic books Selina and Bruce get married and they have a daughter named Elena which becomes the Huntress later 8-) I think that Selina has to abandon her or something, but I haven't read the comics so I don't know... :(

And yes (unfortunately) Talia and Bruce have a son named Damian who becomes a villain I think, or something like that....

Anyway, TDKR is waaaaay too soon for Bruce to have a child with anyone!

Someone take the last sentence from Batcat's post, frame it and hang it in Nolan's office, please. :lol:
Seriously, I really hope Bruce has no children in TDKR.

Batman should be a deadbeat dad just like Superman in his last movie. :judge: