Eva Green calls catwoman rumors "bullshit"

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
EnzoTheBaker wrote:Bueller's right. People who see it as hatred towards Nolan are completely misreading it. Here's the full interview.
It's interesting that your name keeps popping up on short lists or wish lists, perhaps, for superhero roles. Is that actually something of interest to you?
No, somebody just asked me if I was, like, on the short list for 'Batman' or something, and I was never approached for it. I don't know. I think it's a lot of bullshit, and people just throw your name onto the Internet or something.

You were on the short list for Catwoman in the next Batman movie.
Really? If only. No.

Is that of interest?
Just Catwoman?

No, in general.
It depends on the director and it's always important that there's another facet, that it's not just like a very strong woman. It's nice to see the other side, the vulnerable side, the most human. So I don't know. If it's a bit cliché or cartoon, I don't know.
Wow, they really butchered this interview making it seem like she has an attitude problem.
Thanks for clearing this up!

Thanks for finding the proper quotes, Enzo.

Manipulating quotes is a stable of the media, unfortunately. :JGLface:

JRM
Yeah, that full interview cleared things up. I seriously thought she had an attitude problem.

She sonuds like a bitch,to be honest.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:She sonuds like a bitch,to be honest.
Still? Based on what?

eva green is gonna star opposite Depp in Dark Shadows

talli wrote:eva green is gonna star opposite Depp in Dark Shadows
:clap: