Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
steveportee wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote: I'm pretty sure Bane will know who the Batman is.
I would be quite disappointed if he didn't.
Steve... your new avatar makes me cringe... :sick:

darkest_knight wrote:
steveportee wrote: I would be quite disappointed if he didn't.
Bob Ross >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

steveportee wrote:
darkest_knight wrote:
Bob Ross >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you
Joel Schumacher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> steveportee

(See, I can do it too.... :D )

But if you actually like the affro painter guy, I apologize if I offended you. I thought you were doing it to be obnoxious. So I wanted you to know that I was properly annoyed.
:ugeek:

This is one intimidating stance.

He looks like he's gonna kill someone :batface:

On another note why does he have one arm with the glove and the other covered with the long sleeve. Is there something under the long sleeve?

I really, really like Bane's combat gear on this film. The outfit looks quite cool.
Do you... like pineapple?

warnerg wrote:He looks like he's gonna kill someone :batface:

On another note why does he have one arm with the glove and the other covered with the long sleeve. Is there something under the long sleeve?

i think its just wardrobe design, to create nuance rather have everything be symmetrical. But that could be an arm guard...maybe he has a broken forearm or something.

mchekhov wrote:
MagnarTheGreat wrote:Old memories:
Could be for Bane backstory, could be something else.
Aww, memories of Cardington..

:crazy:

maybe thats how Bane winds up in a Siberian Prison? Their plane crashes and they are taken as prisoners....would explain why he was missing from action when Bruce arrived at the temple
Could this also having something to do with Talia since it seems highly that she is in the film and in the Batman Begins novel it said that Ras had a daughter in Switzerland?

warnerg wrote: On another note why does he have one arm with the glove and the other covered with the long sleeve. Is there something under the long sleeve?
Looks like a gauntlet for a falcon to me. But I'd expect it to be much more scratched and battered if it was.