Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DHOPW42 wrote:HOLY SHITE this video is awesome. Jesus in hell.

On the other hand, has anyone wondered how could Batman be in his Batman costume in daylight? :o Interesting...

Are you serious? So if the bad guys come out cause terror on Gotham during the day, Batman just goes "Oh darn! They've found my weakness! I cant fight during the day!"

Nolan4Life wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:HOLY SHITE this video is awesome. Jesus in hell.

On the other hand, has anyone wondered how could Batman be in his Batman costume in daylight? :o Interesting...

Are you serious? So if the bad guys come out cause terror on Gotham during the day, Batman just goes "Oh darn! They've found my weakness! I cant fight during the day!"
No, there is a long history of Batman coming out during the day.
BatmanSurfing.gif
BatmanFights.gif
batmanshark.gif
So we shouldn't fear. 8-)

Of course I wasn't implying that Batman will hide in the manor like a child when someone attacks Gotham in the morning.

But in TDK whenever the Joker was up to something in daylight (Loeb's funeral, the whole hospital affair), Bruce went on the streets in his civil form. On a bike in a simple bike costume and helmet, or in his Lambo. So even though the Joker had a big plan going on, when there was daylight, Bruce didn't wear the Batman-costume. Because it's only terrifying in the dark, that was the original purpose of the whole thing.

Still, I can understand that if there's a huge, very huge threat against Gotham, he can easily go out as Batman if it's necessary. And I can understand, too, that the scene can be later put in the dark :)

DHOPW42 wrote:Of course I wasn't implying that Batman will hide in the manor like a child when someone attacks Gotham in the morning.

But in TDK whenever the Joker was up to something in daylight (Loeb's funeral, the whole hospital affair), Bruce went on the streets in his civil form. On a bike in a simple bike costume and helmet, or in his Lambo. So even though the Joker had a big plan going on, when there was daylight, Bruce didn't wear the Batman-costume. Because it's only terrifying in the dark, that was the original purpose of the whole thing.

Still, I can understand that if there's a huge, very huge threat against Gotham, he can easily go out as Batman if it's necessary. And I can understand, too, that the scene can be later put in the dark :)
In TDK, Bruce was still protecting his identity. I'm betting that people know Bruce is Batman in this movie.

steveportee wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:Of course I wasn't implying that Batman will hide in the manor like a child when someone attacks Gotham in the morning.

In TDK, Bruce was still protecting his identity. I'm betting that people know Bruce is Batman in this movie.
Yeah, there's nothing to suggest it so far, but I have a feeling that the truth will be out in this film.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:
steveportee wrote: In TDK, Bruce was still protecting his identity. I'm betting that people know Bruce is Batman in this movie.
Yeah, there's nothing to suggest it so far, but I have a feeling that the truth will be out in this film.
The fact that the LOS is involved means that people probably will know, because they know. Not to mention the fact that the enemy has a bunch of his technology, which they probably acquired from Wayne Enterprises.

steveportee wrote:
thedisabledcubicle wrote: Yeah, there's nothing to suggest it so far, but I have a feeling that the truth will be out in this film.
The fact that the LOS is involved means that people probably will know, because they know. Not to mention the fact that the enemy has a bunch of his technology, which they probably acquired from Wayne Enterprises.
That would explain why I felt as much. Sorry, I'm too tired to properly think things through tonight. I'm going to bed.

I'm hoping that Bane manages to deduce who Batman is. And I also hope Jim finds out, or that gets very close to finding out but then stops Batman revealing himself.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:I'm hoping that Bane manages to deduce who Batman is. And I also hope Jim finds out, or that gets very close to finding out but then stops Batman revealing himself.
I'm pretty sure Bane will know who the Batman is.

Nolan4Life wrote:
jibran wrote:I'm hoping that Bane manages to deduce who Batman is. And I also hope Jim finds out, or that gets very close to finding out but then stops Batman revealing himself.
I'm pretty sure Bane will know who the Batman is.
I would be quite disappointed if he didn't.