Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forum Pro
Law
Baconboy wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Baconboy's just a wee little lad.
Aye, lassie.
And I just looked up skinny Chris Bale.
best.picture.ever.

The last pics of Bane are great, you can clearly see
the scars on his back and his head!
Do you think the "scientist" has anything to do with them?

Baconboy wrote:Is that skinny Christian real? :wtf:
yesh

Creep-to-the-godammn-E

I just realized that bane's mask covers also his ears. Will he hear something? :wtf:

“The only downside is you can’t hear a f**king word anyone is saying. Batman can’t hear me and he can’t see me speaking so we sort of stand there looking at each other for a while. We’ve been doing hand signals! I put my thumbs up when I finish my lines or I wink. And he sort of wiggles his fingers out of shot and I go, ‘OK, now I’ve got to run up and kick you in the b******s!’ “
the article also suggests that the character WILL be chemically enhanced and be behind the mask, for the majority of the movie

^ Haha, that snippet from the interview is great. :lol:

Talli, where does it suggest that
Bane will be chemically enhanced?

So given the scars on his head and neck;
Wouldn't it be a kicker if Nolan somehow reversed the breaking of the Bat? I'm probably wrong but it just occurred to me that the scene where Bats & Bane are fighting inside (with the mysterious dude in the far background) is their first fight. Bats somehow breaks Banes neck via the fight or Bane falling. Then where we see the huge riot outside, Bane is back because he feels no pain (via Talli's Congenital Analgesia theory) and has had spinal surgery to repair said neck injury.

Or maybe it's time for me to put down my beer. ;)

Bane does not have Congenital Analgesia and I'm sticking to it.