Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forum Pro
Law

Wow, guy knows his job, and then some! :clap:

Tom Hardy at Venice this weekend. His stance here is very Bane-esque to me. (*Pictures Bane entering Gotham Stadium with his hand raised in a similar gesture.*)

Baniac wrote:Tom Hardy at Venice this weekend. His stance here is very Bane-esque to me. (*Pictures Bane entering Gotham Stadium with his hand raised in a similar gesture.*)

looks like he's being hitting the gym again

Sandy wrote:
Baniac wrote:Tom Hardy at Venice this weekend. His stance here is very Bane-esque to me. (*Pictures Bane entering Gotham Stadium with his hand raised in a similar gesture.*)

looks like he's being hitting the gym again
I know he's been doing a lot of physical conditioning in his current role for Child 44.

OMG, Sandy, your avatar!!! :lol: :lol: Way to go, Braked. An instant classic.

Might as well put this here until any confirmation:

Batman villain Tom Hardy in line for James Bond role
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/reha ... -Bond-role
Although Craig is signed up for the next two Bond films the search for his replacement is already on.
Tom is right at the top of the wish list. He’s been approached to gauge his interest and he’s keen.

If T-REX was a human..it would look like bane! :ninja: Hardy as bane looked just menacing!

the_red_ninja wrote:Might as well put this here until any confirmation:

Batman villain Tom Hardy in line for James Bond role
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/reha ... -Bond-role
Although Craig is signed up for the next two Bond films the search for his replacement is already on.
Tom is right at the top of the wish list. He’s been approached to gauge his interest and he’s keen.
Time will tell if this is true. I hope so. I think he would make an excellent bond.

tom

pls b bond

pls

I was on here right after I saw The Dark Knight Returns bitching about the conditioning of the villain. Although I'm still not intimidated by it, the character was portrayed exceptionally. He really made the movie a movie. I've now watched that movie dozens of times. Mainly the Rise From the Pit, Light it Up, Tell Me Where the Key Is and Bruce Wayne's New Life scenes. Excellent. I formally recant my initial assertion. Those scenes were fucking awesome! I didn't have to come back here and take my medicine but I have. I'm a man of honor and when I feel I was wrong, I'll admit it. If I didn't I would have betrayed my own code of honor and dignity. One's honor and dignity is the foundation of his character. But I'm gonna bitch about something else, ben affleck? WHAT THE FUCK!