Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
anonymity wrote:I hope Bane has his teddy bear Osito! :thumbup:

Bane as a boy with his bear

Nah, I rather it be a picture or something. The bear is a bit too much.

JRM
Wasn't there a teddy bear in Batman Begins? :think:

Yeah, random thought. :lol:

christophmac wrote:I think that Bane discovering batman's true identity is a great idea to have in TDKR and would really draw in a climax.
I think Bane will injury batman near the begining of the film and gotham will go to hell with bane in control. Bruce will retain and become batman again and beat bane at the end of the film with police and city forgiving batman.

I think Bane will injury batman near the begining of the film and gotham will go to hell with bane in control. Bruce will retain and become batman again and beat bane at the end of the film with police and city forgiving batman.
Batman being out of commission for the majority of the film would be rather dull in my opinion...

Crazy8 why do you not like Bane?

Crazy Eight wrote:
Batman being out of commission for the majority of the film would be rather dull in my opinion...
I am assuming TDKR will somewhat be loosely based off Nightfall but I could be wrong.

allstarr55js wrote:Crazy8 why do you not like Bane?
I don't dislike Bane. My initial reaction wasn't great but since reading about the character I'm actually rather excited to see Hardy play him. I'm fine with Bane beating up Batman several times, but I don't want Batman to be out of commission or seriously injured for a period in the film. A handicap Batman for an hour or even a half hour would kill the films replay value and be kinda dull in my opinion.

Yea, I doubt he'll break his back in this movie. It worked in the comic book because he had Robin and other superheroes to take the mantle while he was in a wheel-chair. What's he going to do? Just sit around a sip tea? That's boring. It won't work in a fast paced action movie.

Plus, a back recovery takes years to heal from. The comic books had to add a fantasy aspect to get him going again.

Crazy Eight wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Crazy8 why do you not like Bane?
I don't dislike Bane. My initial reaction wasn't great but since reading about the character I'm actually rather excited to see Hardy play him. I'm fine with Bane beating up Batman several times, but I don't want Batman to be out of commission or seriously injured for a period in the film. A handicap Batman for an hour or even a half hour would kill the films replay value and be kinda dull in my opinion.
Just read Bane on wiki when Bane was announced I am excited to see what Nolan and Hardy do.

JRM
Bane isn't going to cripple Batman. He's just gonna beat the shit out of him. :lol: