Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:
warnerg wrote:This is kinda interesting :batface:

http://kikster.com/story/content/1017

its not true. Tom has said the journalist misquoted him or manipulated his quote. He was talking about playing gay characters.
And Tom Hardy, on the Jonathan Ross Show, also talked about a time where he woke up naked in another naked man's bed. Take from that what you will.

Either way it makes no difference. I just don't like how volatile he was about rejecting the notion. He seemed pretty pissed and almost made it seem like he was back pedaling. Like he didn't like the reaction he got from the masses and jumped back in the closet

Who gives a fuck if he's had sex with men, why should it bother you? He's an amazing actor, he's talented and he's a great guy, whoever he has sex with shouldn't bother you.

Leave him alone. :lol:

BoneronFire wrote:
talli wrote:

its not true. Tom has said the journalist misquoted him or manipulated his quote. He was talking about playing gay characters.
And Tom Hardy, on the Jonathan Ross Show, also talked about a time where he woke up naked in another naked man's bed. Take from that what you will.
This much candour makes you wonder whether Hardy ever regrets being, well, quite frank. ‘I don’t regret anything I’ve ever said. It’s just a shame things are misconstrued and I don’t get the opportunity to explain.’ Not even the time he said he’d enjoyed relationships with men in his twenties?

‘I have never put my penis in a man,’ is Hardy’s characteristically direct response. ‘I’ve never had a cock in my arse, and I have no fucking desire for it. If that’s what you like, cool. But it doesn’t do it for me.’ He’s irritated his words were taken out of context, but conceded, ‘one thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about’.

agentofoblivion wrote:Either way it makes no difference. I just don't like how volatile he was about rejecting the notion. He seemed pretty pissed and almost made it seem like he was back pedaling. Like he didn't like the reaction he got from the masses and jumped back in the closet
:lol:

Its kinda depressing that actors always do this. Instead of sticking up for the minority, they throw them under the bus and laugh with the rest of us. Tom Hardy kinda comes off like a pussy here imo

talli wrote:
This much candour makes you wonder whether Hardy ever regrets being, well, quite frank. ‘I don’t regret anything I’ve ever said. It’s just a shame things are misconstrued and I don’t get the opportunity to explain.’ Not even the time he said he’d enjoyed relationships with men in his twenties?

‘I have never put my penis in a man,’ is Hardy’s characteristically direct response. ‘I’ve never had a cock in my arse, and I have no f***ing desire for it. If that’s what you like, cool. But it doesn’t do it for me.’ He’s irritated his words were taken out of context, but conceded, ‘one thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about’.

Who cares either way?

'I've never had a c*** in my arse...", seriously? That's pretty graphic. And a lil homophobic.

agentofoblivion wrote:Its kinda depressing that actors always do this. Instead of sticking up for the minority, they throw them under the bus and laugh with the rest of us. Tom Hardy kinda comes off like a pussy here imo
What the hell are you blabbering on about? You are aware that Tom's set to marry his two year girlfriend soon, right? It's not like he went on a hate filled homosexual tirade after the article was published... How is clarification being a "pussy"?

And dude... Tom's played a gay character... if he was homophobic he wouldn't have taken the role.