Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I'm sold!!! 8-)

The way I would portray Bane is as a man with congenital analgesia (look up the definition) who's obsessed with pain that is inflicted upon other people. He enjoys it because of their need to rid all the pain and be safe. But then it becomes clear that they understand there is no escape from such a feeling and end up loosing their own lives by giving in. I like how you guys are comparing Bane's character to Roy Batty's from 'Blade Runner'. I've always found Roy Batty as the most 'good' bad guy becuase he was fighting to live but with no intention to harm anyone. Bane should be the other way around. Bane is killing people becuase he doesn't know the feeling and wants to understand what it's like to be hurt.

He looks perfect.

Bane is about to be on "Legendary" status of villain. Along with Darth Vader, Daniel Plainview, and The Joker (Heath).

Tom you're gonna nail this shit.

theres something a bit too fantastical about the mask though. i do actually like the outfit, and it would make sense if at somepoint its snowing otherwise bane would be sweating his ass off in that big ass jacket. im definitely going to have to like the character to like the mask though. explanation will make or break it for me.

Yeah, he looks amazing, and badass!! :clap: Although will he always have the mask? Cause I'm not really sure how he's going to talk with that? :think:

Forum Pro
Law
Batcat wrote:Yeah, he looks amazing, and badass!! :clap: Although will he always have the mask? Cause I'm not really sure how he's going to talk with that? :think:
the mask has to enhance his voice, there's no way he could be giving a speech with that thing on.. but who knows

Law_of_4 wrote:the mask has to enhance his voice, there's no way he could be giving a speech with that thing on.. but who knows
Agree... Kind of weird... We'll have to wait before seeing how it works 8-)

He looks damn awesome...
A scene has been captured where Bane is doing a speech with the mask on, standing on a Tumbler

WhiteKnight wrote:He looks damn awesome...
A scene has been captured where Bane is doing a speech with the mask on, standing on a Tumbler
That's kinda what everyone's been talking about for a while now.