Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 571
Joined: July 2010
Is Tom turning into an ungrateful little shit already? Just because he's getting contract proposals like they are bread? He must know he's getting a lot of attention thanks to a small role in Inception. No need to talk crap about what might be Nolan's dearest project. First the incident with that douche Shia, and now this. Chill the fuck up, Tom.

Edit: His statements make me believe Bane is not as significant and labored as the Joker was in TDK. My expectations involuntarily dropped A LOT.
Last edited by Oneironaut on July 27th, 2011, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oneironaut wrote:Is Tom turning into an ungrateful little shit already? Just because he's getting contract proposals like they are bread? He must know he's getting a lot of attention thanks to a small role in Inception. No need to talk crap about what might be Nolan's dearest project. First the incident with that douche Shia, and now this. Chill the fuck up, Tom.
What was the Shia incident? (i'm usually on top of this but I was gone the last couple days)

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
solo2001 wrote:What was the Shia incident? (i'm usually on top of this but I was gone the last couple days)
Shia knocked him the fuck out.

To Google!

Posts: 499
Joined: December 2010
Location: Limbo
So Tom made some dumbass comment about TDKR, so what? Tom isn't the only person working to make this film as good as it can possibly be. Actors say stupid shit all the time, and I think we've all lost a lot of respect for him; but still, it's not gonna ruin the movie. We all just need to get over Tom and Tom needs to get over himself, the end.

He's a great actor but he seems to come off a bit douchy in real life.
Image

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
what stupid thing did he say? He only said facts. It's a block buster. You are working within the confines that are established by the universe, the director, and the studio. He didnt say the movie isnt going to be good.

It's like people forget the loads of cheesiness that TDK had.

Posts: 18537
Joined: June 2010
Location: The White City
talli wrote:what stupid thing did he say? He only said facts. It's a block buster. You are working within the confines that are established by the universe, the director, and the studio. He didnt say the movie isnt going to be good.

It's like people forget the loads of cheesiness that TDK had.
It did?

-Vader

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
talli wrote:It's like people forget the loads of cheesiness that TDK had.
:lol: :neutral:

Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
solo2001 wrote:He's a great actor but he seems to come off a bit douchy in real life.
Image
That's from soooo long ago. Might even been before he got clean, I dunno.
It's like people forget the loads of cheesiness that TDK had.
Wut.

Post Reply