[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I think she won´t die.
For me Tatelia will escape...far away from Gotham at the end .
Maybe she will fake her death.
I think the only villain who could die is Bane.
John Blake will be killed(as the rumors say)during the movie...

Forum Pro
Law
Further proof that the man climbing up the well is Bane in the teaser..

Regarding the "ending" debate in this thread. It's either going to end like this.

1) Open-ended, vague, up for interpretation - like Inception
2) Dark, cynical, deep and thought provoking - like Prestige, Memento, TDK

I'm guessing it will be a mix of both, now that Nolan has found his genius formula in film endings with Inception. I also guarantee you that this film will end in a way that none of us will expect.

Law_of_4 wrote:Further proof that the man climbing up the well is Bane in the teaser..

it could be either bruce or bane...right now im leaning towards it being Bruce, since we actually know we will be shown how he is locked up down there, and Tom Conti tells him to "Rise"

mchekhov wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Further proof that the man climbing up the well is Bane in the teaser..

it could be either bruce or bane...right now im leaning towards it being Bruce, since we actually know we will be shown how he is locked up down there, and Tom Conti tells him to "Rise"
I think it's Bane jumping down AFTER his mercenaries jump first and clear the way. I actually think they've got the injured Batman/Bruce and once he's all settled in and the coast is clear, Bane jumps in and gives his speech. Then he climbs out. Bruce may climb out later, but that just has Tom Hardy's body motion to me.

eisentower30 wrote:
mchekhov wrote:

I think it's Bane jumping down AFTER his mercenaries jump first and clear the way. I actually think they've got the injured Batman/Bruce and once he's all settled in and the coast is clear, Bane jumps in and gives his speech. Then he climbs out. Bruce may climb out later, but that just has Tom Hardy's body motion to me.

that would make zero sense

the ninjas flying down are definitely a flashback...they're dressed like the ninjas from Begins times...not like the mercs with Bane

mchekhov wrote:
eisentower30 wrote:

that would make zero sense

the ninjas flying down are definitely a flashback...they're dressed like the ninjas from Begins times...not like the mercs with Bane
I'll disagree with you there. They have machine guns ont heir backs and some even have that red scarf that the others sport. The people running away are another story. They do look different than those in the Bruce Wayne shots.
001.jpg
002.jpg

I like some of the thinking going on, a few interesting points raised about the prison etc. It kinda fits with Empire's breakdown of the trailer. It seems the timeline may not be as simple as:

Film Begins - Batman Logo - 8 years later.

When you look at Nolan's work, if there is one thing I think he does well and makes more interesting than any other director is Exposition. Batman Begins and Inception both had at least an hour of exposition before the real story began and it added a whole new level to those films. Wasn't required for TDK cause it wouldn't work giving the Joker a history or meaning.

I'm not sure where Nolan is going with this story but I would be more than happy if, like Begins, there was an hour of exposition bridging the Gap of what happened in the period between TDK and TDKR.

As for JGL, I dunno what his deal is but I love the guy and cant wait to see how he fits in.

Forum Pro
Law
mchekhov wrote:

Look at the face, you see the outline of Bane's mask ..

how about blake dies in the end and bruce and Gordon fake him being batman like bane fakes the death of Dr. P