[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:Here's the evidence why strange won't be in this

1. THR and Collider both reported that Talia is definitely getting cast

2. It also makes more sense because its 2 villains within one storyline (bane and talia) while includin strange would require a separate story line

3. Having 2 characters who both figure out Batman's identity is a little redundant and makes it seem all that less impressive.

4. We have confirmation that Hardy is a lead. A movie can at most have 2 lead roles. With Bane being the main antagonist, Strange simply won't have enough time to develop his character with depth. It would be a wasted portrayal of such a rich complex villain. Do you guys really wanna see Strange become another Zsasz?

So here we have it

2 complex villains
Bane
Talia

1 love interest/anti hero
Selina Kyle

Sounds like perfection to me
Dude I really think you should prepare yourself for disappointment. The chances of Talia appearing in TDKR are slim to none at this stage. I wouldn't take THR and Collider's word as gospel.

I don't know why I have a feeling this will be a more darker and dramatic third film...

I have a strange feeling that either Batman will die either... (and this is a possibility) Bruce Wayne might die in certain circumstances but Batman will live forever to protect Gotham City (faking his death in order to be able to dedicate his whole life to protect Gotham)... :think:

Talia al Ghul, what a terrible fucking idea.

RIFA wrote:I don't know why I have a feeling this will be a more darker and dramatic third film...

I have a strange feeling that either Batman will die either... (and this is a possibility) Bruce Wayne might die in certain circumstances but Batman will live forever to protect Gotham City (faking his death in order to be able to dedicate his whole life to protect Gotham)... :think:
Maybe he will make an other identity.He acts like Bruce is dead but he will fight crime as Batman anytime anywhere.

Here's some really trustfull info

Okay. Myself and a few others on these boards have known about Tom Hardy/Bane being the villain for a few months now. And a few will chime in here to show the validity of what I'm about to tell the Hype. And sorry DaCrassia that I never gave you this news you can post this though. I could not say anything because our source did not want to get in any trouble. But here it goes.

A few months back we heard from a reliable source that Tom Hardy actually did not know who he was playing (Not a big Bat fan I guess) but knew three things that Nolan had told him.

1. He would break Batman's back in the first act.

In reality our source never told us the name of the actual villain just these three things. Which in reality is pretty easy to deduct who it was.

I actually was laughing a lot (inside) when so many were saying it was Hugo we knew it was not.
Now this source of info may have been just hinting to us who the villain was. However, I don't think so, these are things that we are thinking will be events in TDKR. Our source was right about Tom Hardy being Bane. So we trust them that this info may be legit since it was the original info we got on it being Bane.

So I figure I will open this thread up not only for this news that a few of us have known about for a while, but also to talk of the possibilities and events that may happen if Batman does indeed become broken....

Source:Superhero Hype.

You do know how many lies have been on Superhero Hype, correct?

Talia isn't needed.

if Batman does indeed become broken...in the first act...well then I guess this movie is doomed...

Mr. Caine wrote:if Batman does indeed become broken...in the first act...well then I guess this movie is doomed...
Why?

BatMotor wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:if Batman does indeed become broken...in the first act...well then I guess this movie is doomed...
Why?
Well if you think watching Batmen drink tea while siting in whellchair will be interesting...