[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
No apologies needed friend. Just trying to reach out to other fans since Nolan's Batman is all our shared passion!

:thumbup:

I'd consider it spamming. You don't see me coming on here asking money from you guys, or trying to sell shit.

I did not hear about the stock exchange thing until the photo. Should be great scene.

We're not selling stuff. It's a fundraiser and we're also looking for people to crew and cast and it's a project we're extremely excited about. if you don't want to participate or be a part of it, no problem. But this is what social networking is about.

It's amazing how some people can be so negative sometimes.

Moving on.

chicagobat wrote:We're not selling stuff. It's a fundraiser and we're also looking for people to crew and cast and it's a project we're extremely excited about. if you don't want to participate or be a part of it, no problem. But this is what social networking is about.

It's amazing how some people can be so negative sometimes.

Moving on.
You only had one post on NolanFans before you started posting all of your links. And this isn't a social networking site, it's a forum specifically discussing The Dark Knight Rises. If you want to talk about personal film projects, take it over here: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=28

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Anyone else feel as if they know too much? :problem:
I feel certain people think they know everything. :facepalm:

I'm just sayin', if you know-it-alls are secretly using a time machine and have already seen the movie, the least you could do is share it with us. Or at least bump us all up to July 20th at midnight.

Also, I agree with the other posters on the whole link spammage thing. Post that shit somewhere else. No offense, but fan made projects almost always suck ass.

chicagobat wrote:We're all Nolan Dark Knight fans here where's a good place to share it in relation to speculation, story and wanting to see more Nolan themed bat films?
Yeah... by Nolan.

Caekzor wrote:
chicagobat wrote:We're all Nolan Dark Knight fans here where's a good place to share it in relation to speculation, story and wanting to see more Nolan themed bat films?
Yeah... by Nolan.
Exactly :lol:

MindYourSurroundings wrote:
Caekzor wrote:
Yeah... by Nolan.
Exactly :lol:
No need to be a douche about it. He has been referred to other areas to post that stuff, don't need to keep being a dick about it.

So... What do yo think about Robin? It seems that, like everything else in the internet, it's an issue that makes people fight and become nazis. Either you love it or you hate it. I personally hate it but every lil' tidbit of info we get makes me believe we are going to see something like a Robin in TDKR. Your opinion?