[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ComptonTerry wrote:Yeah, but I mostly talked in TDKR thread. The only other thread I was fairly active in was Man Of Steel. All the marvel heads over there hate when people mention Nolans name lol, I noticed. Not literally all, but most. I was there for a month, didn't seem like most people had problem with me. I cant figure it out, but they gave me no reason why. "No reason was specified" they said
Oh hey I remember some of your posts! Weird that they didn't give you a reason. Not that unusual, from what I've heard, though. Sometimes I think I'm the only one here who HASN'T been banned from SuperHeroHype! :lol:

I try not to mention Nolan in non-TDKR threads, but TDK/R and/or Nolan usually shows up in one form or another. :batface:

Oh hey there Anita. Cool somebody from there is here. Is anyone else I would know over there here? I seem to remember you as one of the best posters over there, from the short month I lasted

I think Batman will die, but Bruce Wayne lives, so the symbol of Batman and what he stands for lives on.

good lazarus pit stuff, man http://www.thesportshero.com/?p=2297

i'm still skeptical about whether or not nolan's going to use this. what's the point? if he didn't use it in "batman begins" when ra's was a major character, why would he do it now? it's not like bane has any major connection to the lp (although i think there was a comic when he used it, but i could be wrong). i think this movie would be better off without it.

I have a feeling that HernsAhoy is a contributor-for/alias-of that SportsHero blog.

I'm getting sick of this shit.

Newt Gingrich is a jellyfish
"When art imitates life"

Maybe Gingrich is behind Bane all along :shock:

HernsAhoy! wrote:good lazarus pit stuff, man http://www.thesportshero.com/?p=2297

i'm still skeptical about whether or not nolan's going to use this. what's the point? if he didn't use it in "batman begins" when ra's was a major character, why would he do it now? it's not like bane has any major connection to the lp (although i think there was a comic when he used it, but i could be wrong). i think this movie would be better off without it.

OH booooooooooooy, didn't know
Josh was photographed in India.

HernsAhoy! wrote:good lazarus pit stuff, man http://www.thesportshero.com/?p=2297

He's just doing some shopping, that's all.

I just noticed that Batman Begins and The Dark Knight give away who the villains will be in their respected sequels

Joker - Joker Card at the end of Batman Begins

Two-Face - "To all of you uh.. all of you phonies. To all of you Two-Faced friends you sick afantic suck ups who smile through your teeth at me. Please.. leave me at peace.. Please go.. stop smiling this is not a joke the party is over get out" Bruce's Birthday party

Bane - "Come Knightfall the city is mine" Joker's warning

Catwoman - "Should do fine against cats" Lucius on Batman's suit

Talia - "I wasn't always here in the mountains. Once I had a wife, a great love. She was taken from me." - Ra's lecturing Bruce
"When art imitates life"