[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Study for first semester exams or go to IMAX preview...

TauHeel05 wrote:I can't create an account on gofobo. Hopefully, traffic will soon lighten up.
Same.
Sigs???

I can't believe I invested so much time into this shit. I already have my tickets for Irvine on friday night (can't go to the midnight because i live six hours away and have finals on friday morning) And i can't imagine what this must have been like for people who don't even live driving distance to an IMAX theater and had no chance of seeing it anways! They should at least throw us the poster so those fans getting screwed get SOMETHING out of it.

What the fuck?! I'm with Mike. My theater added an 9:45 showing AND PUSHED BACK MY MIDNIGHT TICKETS TO 12:30?! What the actual fuck?

Addicted2Movies wrote:Study for first semester exams or go to IMAX preview...

Dude i'm in the same predicament. lool

I have TWO passes to the Fort Worth showing. But I only will need one and would love to give the other to a Nolan Fan. You can PM me.
"Chase your reality." - Christopher Nolan

Do you have to sign up for Gofbo or whatever or just enter the right location?
Sigs???

2 tix for Irvine Spectrum! So glad I'm off work that day :-D

Will the McSwane Center in Birmingham be playing the prologue with MI4 starting on the weekend?

If so that's closer for me than Orlando.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I am going to murder Gofobo in the fucking face. Tried different browsers, tried creating a new account but I keep getting a fucking error page when I hit "get a pass." Anyone else experiencing this?