The 2012 grand-scale epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

GothamGirl wrote:
broglin wrote:I want to see Batman beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, but I doubt that will happen.

IDK this post made me laugh out loud

Fassy always looks like he's gnawing at the air whenever he laughs. :lol: [/random]
TalkOnCorners wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:Image

Fassy always looks like he's gnawing at the air whenever he laughs. :lol: [/random]

His laughing face cracks me up.
I really wish Bale would do late night TV show interviews again. His last one was in 2002. :( It's a shame because he's quite hilarious in them.

I want Batman to beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, like Ryan Gosling Driver style but without actually killer her, just putting her in her place. Image
broglin wrote:I want Batman to beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, like Ryan Gosling Driver style

but without actually killer her, just putting her in her place.

Is this guy serious?
TalkOnCorners wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:Image

FASSBENDER SHARK TEETH FTW!!
thenextnolan wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:

FASSBENDER SHARK TEETH FTW!!

his smile is so adicting, you have to laugh! :-D
GothamGirl wrote:
broglin wrote:I want Batman to beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, like Ryan Gosling Driver style

but without actually killer her, just putting her in her place.

Is this guy serious?

No, I am not serious... and unfortunately I can't really think of a politically correct way to describe why I find this humorous, so I end my case.
I wonder what Batmans - not Bruces - entrance will be.

I can only hope it's as BA as TDK. Bending that gun like a Batman, looking pissed as fuck. Mmmmm!
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I wonder what Batmans - not Bruces - entrance will be.

I can only hope it's as BA as TDK. Bending that gun like a Batman, looking pissed as fuck. Mmmmm!

How bout Batman fighting a couple of crooks and breaking almost every bone in their bodies within a minute.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to The Dark Knight Rises