TDKR Fan Art

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I'm really interested to see the top winners. I wonder if Nolan got the idea for the t-shirt design by coming on here and SHH seeing all the fan art.

edit: Nolan should be pretentious and choose the least best one and call it a work of modern art. :geek:

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
juliansplat4 wrote: If you do, what you create? Bats, Bane, or Catwoman?
My idea was a small silhouette of Bane (back facing us) at the destroyed football field, mic in hand, giving a speech
That would be pretty cool. I'm not very good at photoshop and stuff, and I have no idea how to turn it into a T-shirt, but I would like to join. My idea would probably be a beaten and bruised Bruce staring at his broken cowl that lay in hands, with Bane's face in the background and the caption, 'WHY DO WE FALL?" on the top.

JayCificity wrote:Smooth.

Sweet.

Greg-BTD wrote:

Sweet.
Sexy.

Very cool.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

juhinnasz. wrote:Made this one for the T-Shirt contest. Didn't get accepted though...

The majority I did in Blender, some final touches in Photoshop.
I like it, simple but neat.

Sick! :o

m4st4 wrote:
juhinnasz. wrote:Made this one for the T-Shirt contest. Didn't get accepted though...

The majority I did in Blender, some final touches in Photoshop.
I like it, simple but neat.
Thanks a lot!

Here is a version with a t-shirt mock up...

Cant find the right pics for mine grrrrrr
Sigs???