TDKR Fan Art

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I mean where do they get their resources from? eg. the photo of batman. I've never seen it before in any poster or screenshot. Same goes to a lot of these pictures.

I'm assuming the Batman shots were from the Dark Knight costume shoots thing... followed by loads of resources.

Hi guys! I'm relatively new here, but I've made these over the past few months. My original work. Please don't steal.
I would LOVE to hear what you guys think!!

Here are my personal favorites that I've made so far. I call them Fan-Caps; my own "captures" of my own imagined moments of what might happen within the film. It's a cool way to visualize the potential chemistry between characters.

JokerzCard wrote:Hi guys! I'm relatively new here, but I've made these over the past few months. My original work. Please don't steal.
I would LOVE to hear what you guys think!!
Have you made the drawing too? Because I think it's pretty impressive :thumbup:

The one with Bruce/Selina isn't bad either. Bruce does look a bit like in a montage though so the brown/black one is a bit better.

JokerzCard wrote:Here are my personal favorites that I've made so far. I call them Fan-Caps; my own "captures" of my own imagined moments of what might happen within the film. It's a cool way to visualize the potential chemistry between characters.
These are really good. You ve certainly gone through a lot of trouble to do them. Some of them are really nice-well composed, but you should maybe try adjusting the light and other details. Just a bit of fine tunning ;) I like how the characters interact with eachother, would really like to see thouse sceenes in the movie!

Here is something I made recently, based on some sketches from a few years back. It is an interpretation of the batmobile, or what it could look like, when mixed between the Burton s and Nolan s designs.

Akid wrote:
JokerzCard wrote:Here are my personal favorites that I've made so far. I call them Fan-Caps; my own "captures" of my own imagined moments of what might happen within the film. It's a cool way to visualize the potential chemistry between characters.
These are really good. You ve certainly gone through a lot of trouble to do them. Some of them are really nice-well composed, but you should maybe try adjusting the light and other details. Just a bit of fine tunning ;) I like how the characters interact with eachother, would really like to see thouse sceenes in the movie!

Here is something I made recently, based on some sketches from a few years back. It is an interpretation of the batmobile, or what it could look like, when mixed between the Burton s and Nolan s designs.
AMAZING! I'd love to see your art page/deviantart if you could send me a link. You have any more batman art?

This one is by me. :)

I love the car :D

And Susan the Bane art is really great! :thumbup:

So glad to have all those talented NF over here 8-)

Mindheist wrote:
Akid wrote:

AMAZING! I'd love to see your art page/deviantart if you could send me a link. You have any more batman art?
:D Thank you so much! For the compliments, attention to detail, and constructive criticism. You rock.

I do have a DeviantArt:http://obsess-confess.deviantart.com/gallery/31096019
Many of my previous deviations got deleted, so there's not as much Batman as I'd prefer, but I'm still churning stuff out. And I love to take requests, so don't hesitate to ask! :)