There Have To Be Drastic Changes

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Some people will hate what i write now,But i'm a huge BatFan for Years and i want to say what TDKR needs, to be a fully styled Batman film like it has to be.In TDK Nolan has maken changes that i didnt understand

1:In TDKR i want the BatCave back (its what makes Batman,Batman in his style.
2:There have to be flying bats in this 3rd movie like there where in Batman Begins.
3:More scenes have to take place in the Darkness like in BB.
4:And the Batman voice has to be a little less loud (bring the BB volume back)

those things need to be in TDKR again,because it gives the movie a more Batman vibe.

No growling voice.

Totally agree with everything you said, Batcave and the mansion being #1 priority. I understand why he needs to change his voice, but in TDK it was just too distracting and irritating. Make it sound different.

BatMotor wrote:Some people will hate what i write now,But i'm a huge BatFan for Years and i want to say what TDKR needs, to be a fully styled Batman film like it has to be.In TDK Nolan has maken changes that i didnt understand

1:In TDKR i want the BatCave back (its what makes Batman,Batman in his style.
2:There have to be flying bats in this 3rd movie like there where in Batman Begins.
3:More scenes have to take place in the Darkness like in BB.
4:And the Batman voice has to be a little less loud (bring the BB volume back)

those things need to be in TDKR again,because it gives the movie a more Batman vibe.
Those changes aren't all that drastic as you imply. And I'm not sure as to why you didn't understand the changes made in TDK.

1. Of course there wasn't going to be a Batcave in the TDK. Don't you remember in BB when the mansion was destroyed? Alfred even references the mansion being rebuilt in TDK. So having the mansion back for the 3rd wouldn't be a drastic change. It would merely be a progression in the time line.

2. Was there any need for flying bats in TDK? Story wise...no. He wasn't in the Batcave, so there wasn't any need. Also, not every comic has flying bats in it, so I'm failing to see your point.

3. You're looking for more of a noir camera style. Low key lighting, high contrast shadows. That was almost necessary in BB simply because the old Batsuit wouldn't hold up against scrutiny in brighter light. Plus while much of TDK took place in daylight, most (if not all) of the Batman scenes took place in the darkness of night. The only one I can think of that was particularly bright was the interrogation scene, but come on...that scene was amazing.

4. This is the only point I can see as being a change that really needs to happen. As I can understand what they were trying to do with the voice in TDK, I really think they failed. Hopefully they've learned from their mistakes and will tone it back down to the BB style voice. Still dark, but not so gravelly.

Some of the changes you mentioned would give the film a different atmosphere to that created in TDK... and TDK is my favourite Batman film - though maybe his voice does need to change, and maybe more scenes do need to be set at night.

I like the atmosphere of BB more...That's the Batman kind of film i want to see.

BatMotor wrote:I like the atmosphere of BB more...That's the Batman kind of film i want to see.
I liked TDK's atmosphere more than BB. More airy.

chee wrote:
BatMotor wrote:I like the atmosphere of BB more...That's the Batman kind of film i want to see.
I liked TDK's atmosphere more than BB. More airy.
Totally. The atmosphere of BB was more like a Batman comic, bu TDK was a better film IMO.

I want TDK's style mixed with Begins story structure, Bruce being the main character (a strong psychosis).

I would like to see more hand-to-hand combat.