If 3 Has Big Success Or More...

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So i was thinking after hearing that WB wants a 2nd Inception after its big success,would they want a 4rd batman movie from Nolan if it has the succes like TDK had or even more?.I'm a Batman fan so i dont mind 8-) ,but what do you all think about this,
will Nolan take that step for a 4rd or...will he really let it be by a Trilogy?.

I'm pretty sure 3 is his limit.

TeddyBlass wrote:I'm pretty sure 3 is his limit.
Yeah, me too.

The third Batman film will be the last one from Nolan. No doubt. :angel:

if this series continues with a new director, david fincher all the way.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

BatMotor wrote:4rd batman movie
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want a 4rd but more a 4th movie... Just sayin'..

nolan won't do a fourth, and i hope no other director tries to do one
i hope that after this film they let batman be for a while, and then adapt year one or the dark knight returns or something with a new director, new style etc and that it has nothing to do with the nolan films

BatMotor wrote:So i was thinking after hearing that WB wants a 2nd Inception after its big success,would they want a 4rd batman movie from Nolan if it has the succes like TDK had or even more?.I'm a Batman fan so i dont mind 8-) ,but what do you all think about this,
will Nolan take that step for a 4rd or...will he really let it be by a Trilogy?.
I've often wondered this...

It's safe to assume Batman 3 will be a hit, maybe even as successful as The Dark Knight. Warner Bros. will probably be throwing buckets of money at Nolan to get him to do another one, but I think Nolan is smart enough, and rich enough to walk away from it.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

I think the idea, now, is to make the definitive Batman series, or maybe even the definitive superhero trilogy. Past that, if people want a Batman film, they should be standalone films in a different continuity.

Hell, I would love to see Robin in a future Batman film, but as long as the continuity is different.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Movie franchises should always end in threes. If there's a need for a fourth film, then the story hasn't been fully explained.