WB Keen On Batman 3 In 3-D?!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The Silent Guardian wrote:Nolan will make the Batman he wants to make.If WB does go after 3D, then Nolan should just walk away.

This is his film, and it should be made his way. It isn't as if he hasn't made WB money as it, $1B with TDK, and $750m with Inception.
I agree. Warner Bros. has all that money, they really should just listen and do whatever Nolan wants.

IDK how much they would, in fact, push 3D, though. I would have thought there would have been more pressure from the studios on Inception being in 3D since this was a greater risk with the box office. Since that didn't even happen, I still have hope...

All filming in Imax would be a million times more epic

They need to push the all IMAX.

The IMAX cameras make too much noise on set, I highly doubt WB will push that, they will push 3D more, but I doubt either one is going to happen.

RomanM wrote:Justice League comes with an enormous budget, Nolan didn't kill that movie :lol:

WB says 3D, Nolan will make it in 3D. He can fight it, but if Warner doesn't back down... he's not walking away from the project.
Hehe, you are wrong here friend. Nolan is right know he more profitable director, movies like inception don't get the support of big stream media or corporations, however WB supported the idea because they wanted to make sure that Chris Nolan would be directing B3, even the comments of some WB CEO were in that way and praising Nolan as brilliant director. Batman doesn't need the 3D touch to be honest, I-max hell yeah... but 3D would be like aiming to make more money than Avatar and you don't need that when you know you are delivering a superior product and that the costs of the film will be less than the profits from the film itself.

Nolan said that he would be open to do Batman 3 in 3D if the fans wanted it to be in 3D, bur seriously why would we need 3D?, to see frontal scenes of bat shurinkens and punchs ?, nah...

Alterno wrote:Nolan said that he would be open to do Batman 3 in 3D if the fans wanted it to be in 3D
he said that?

Well, the fans don't want it in 3D so I hope it doesn't happen. I'll be very upset if the conclusion of my dream come true trilogy gets f'ed up by that pos 3D.

All Nolan needs to do is come on this site, read all the 3D threads, and say, "screw you WB, I'm doing it in IMAX again."

...oh, and just in case if he does and reads this post: Do you own any t-shirts and can you take a picture of yourself in a t-shirt? Yea, k, thanks, bye.

If this actually happens then... Couldn't we all just NOT go see it in 3d?
WE SHOULD START A SOCIAL MOVEMENT!!!

(i know, 3d cameras don't look as good. but there's not much we can do about that now is there?)

chee wrote:They need to push the all IMAX.

movieman1005 wrote:
chee wrote:They need to push the all IMAX.
Which reminds me...