Wait. Where is the main idea of..

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I didn't read any batman comic book (include Miller's) but I remember in original animated series there was an idea, that Batman created all villians by his own hands. Why Nolan doesn't use it?

He did, in The Dark Knight. Without Batman, Joker would've never existed.

We know nothing about Joker's identity in TDK. He may exist before Bruce Wayne became a Batman. Also, his first conversation face 2 face was in the middle of a movie - Joker did his job before he met Batman personaly.

His identity and what he did before is not important. That's why they wrote the character to have a constantly changing background.

Drunk knight wrote:We know nothing about Joker's identity in TDK. He may exist before Bruce Wayne became a Batman. Also, his first conversation face 2 face was in the middle of a movie - Joker did his job before he met Batman personaly.

its suggested at the end of batman begins, and in dark knight, that the joker is Gotham's criminal response to the Batman...so yes...Batman inspires the joker to become the joker

Drunk knight wrote:We know nothing about Joker's identity in TDK. He may exist before Bruce Wayne became a Batman. Also, his first conversation face 2 face was in the middle of a movie - Joker did his job before he met Batman personaly.
Nolan himself said they didn't want to include a backstory for Joker. It would have been B89 all over again. Here's what Nolan said
"[THE DARK KNIGHT] is not ‘The Joker Begins.’ We did not want to tell how The Joker became what he is. In those five minutes [of the prologue], we show how The Joker goes from being a small-time crook to Gotham‘s greatest villain. It‘s like ‘The Rise of the Joke

"The Long Halloween" is a comic that explores this concept I believe. A part of me thinks this may be the theme for the 3rd movie. If I recall correctly, and I may not be, the comic dealt directly with the birth of Two Face in addition to the gangs reaction to costumed villains. This would be a logical next step after the conclusion of The Dark Knight. The entire city was held captive by The Joker who only did it because of Batman. That coupled with the dead cops he takes the blame for definitely builds into the question, "Is what I'm doing making things better or worse?"

Can anyone give a link to read Long Halloween?

Drunk knight wrote:Can anyone give a link to read Long Halloween?
I can give you a link for the torrent if you like...
:P
that's pretty much the easiest way to get all the batman comics you want.

OVERMAN wrote:
Drunk knight wrote:Can anyone give a link to read Long Halloween?
I can give you a link for the torrent if you like...
:P
that's pretty much the easiest way to get all the batman comics you want.
Oh please do! :D