LOL: Online Campaign to Get Rainn Wilson cast as The Riddler

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
you got my middle finger

I think he could play the role better than most of the suggestions on here.

So do i. He's not on the top of my list, but he certainly isn't a bad choice.

DarkExplosion49 wrote:I think he could play the role better than most of the suggestions on here.
JGL could do a much better job than Rainn Wilson.

chee wrote:
DarkExplosion49 wrote:I think he could play the role better than most of the suggestions on here.
JGL could do a much better job than Rainn Wilson.
I didn't single any suggestion out, I am just saying he isn't a terrible choice. I could see it happening. He is too well known as Dwight Schrute, which is why it will never happen, but he can act when he is asked to.

No!No!You didn't said that.How's that even possible you naughty little thing.

Ok,he might pull it off but he has to top THE JOKER!It will need more than just pulling it off.
gib sigs

I would be pissed if Rainn Wilson got it (and so would so many other people, not that Nolan would pick him though). He is Dwight Schrute...how could anyone take him seriously?

It's only fans of the Office trying to make noise

Speaking of which... The Office was such a great show in its 2nd and 3rd seasons, now it's just an unfunny joke.. no wonder Carrell is leaving

"Speaking of which... The Office was such a great show in its 2nd and 3rd seasons, now it's just an unfunny joke.. no wonder Carrell is leaving"

I agree, those two seasons are some of my personal favorites of any show, now it just sucks.

I disagree. I think season 4 was the best of the Office.