anyone kinda wish Nolan was not doing Batman 3?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I love Batman but Inception is so much better than Batman and same with Memento. I would rather have original Nolan film be made weather it is written by Jonah or Chris. But I am still excited for Batman 3.

well it isn't our choice
but he'll do something from his own imagination after B3

#1fan wrote:well it isn't our choice
but he'll do something from his own imagination after B3
I know but that is too long of a wait.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I love Batman but Inception is so much better than Batman and same with Memento. I would rather have original Nolan film be made weather it is written by Jonah or Chris. But I am still excited for Batman 3.
I actually want him to be able to finish what he started. :JGLface:

And Nolan probably learned a ton doing the Batman films. It'd be wrong to say he should be doing something else if he wants to be doing them. Wally Pfister actually said in the cinematography panel that you use every experience you have in life. His early years of being a news cameraman has a huge influence on his style of shooting feature films. So with that thinking, whatever Nolan learns doing the Batman films, he'll use to make his original films better. :)

I prefer TDK and Memento over Inception, so I don't agree with you there.

And I also don't agree with the title. I'm sure he'll do a good job.

chee wrote:I prefer TDK and Memento over Inception, so I don't agree with you there.

I am sure he do a good job as well. I just want to see some of original ideas. I still excited for Batman 3 :D

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I love Batman but Inception is so much better than Batman and same with Memento. I would rather have original Nolan film be made weather it is written by Jonah or Chris. But I am still excited for Batman 3.
I haven't watched Inception, but I do hoped Nolan wasn't doing a third Bat movie. It's pretty much Bat-fatigue for me. After seeing two Nolan Bat flicks, I think a third brings nothing new to the table and I think material-wise, there's very few things to touch on except for wrapping the entire story. I'll let Nolan prove me wrong, but I think he may have nothing more to say with a third one.

chee wrote:I prefer TDK and Memento over Inception, so I don't agree with you there.

Aww... Inception just ain't good enough, huh? All those months on anticipation and the movie not performing must be gut wrenching. :(

niniendowarrior wrote:
I haven't watched Inception, but I do hoped Nolan wasn't doing a third Bat movie. It's pretty much Bat-fatigue for me. After seeing two Nolan Bat flicks, I think a third brings nothing new to the table and I think material-wise, there's very few things to touch on except for wrapping the entire story. I'll let Nolan prove me wrong, but I think he may have nothing more to say with a third one.
I personally think that wrapping up the story could be the most profound thing he does with the series.

niniendowarrior wrote:

Aww... Inception just ain't good enough, huh? All those months on anticipation and the movie not performing must be gut wrenching. :(
I loved Inception, I just love Memento and The Dark Knight more.