Adrien Brody wants to be the riddler

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The gossip site that reported the JGL rumor about a month ago is now saying that they spoke to Brody at some event and he said he wants to play the riddler. He says it would be a lot of fun and that he thinks he can do a lot with the character. Atleast this time they gave an event name and the date so it seems like a legitimate reporting as opposed to the "our sources close to Nolan said that."

Still, i think itll be hilarious when its revealed that the villain isnt even the riddler, but somebody nobody expected at all.

Everyone wants to be the riddler. Brody is good but not for this role.

Drunk knight wrote:Everyone wants to be the riddler. Brody is good but not for this role.
You never know. I wouldnt mind him doing it, but ofcourse I'd' prefer somebody else. I wanna see Depp do a dark role like this.

But you know what they say, Villains are much more easier to play than the good guys.

Gary Oldman or Willem Dafoe would be great choices for the riddler, except Oldman is already Gordon.

brody would be perfect for the role of the riddler..

Who is this guy?
{=}

The Special One wrote:Who is this guy?
the winner of an oscar? :roll:

Most recently he is the star of Splice and Predators, but in the past he has done such things as The Pianist and The Darjeeling Limited just to name a couple.

I know he could be a good choice too.

you're joking? :D

Everyone knows Eddie Murphy is the only man for the job ;)