Adrien Brody wants to be the riddler

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
shit i always do that, mixing William Fichtner for William Friedkin, cause both of them are capable of awesomeness but usually phone-in cheesiness.

some forums have suggested that his character (banker) has traits of Edward Nigma or something...?

jcvargas09 wrote:
Drunk knight wrote:Andy Serkis is a great choice.
Hmm. I like that. :thumbup:
Your avatar hypnotized me, dude o_o

i think rumors about Guy Pearce are true, not just an easy connection, as for Robin Williams ones, he can say all he wants, truth is his chances are inflated by bullshit rumors, Pacino could make for a more believable, linked-rumor.

Cobb_Is_My_B*tch wrote:Who thinks Al Pacino would make a good Riddler? Who's with me?
:eh: I think Pacino is a bit to old to be The Riddler.

everyone saying hey 'want to be the riddler' because they now how to play him and they wantto be as famous as Heath Ledger. Its not even going to be the ************ riddler! somebody suggested it and now all these stupid actors think its confirmed! wtf they are going to go with lesser known villains. the end.

It's part of my dream to Adrien Brody working Christopher Nolan.

Adrien Brody would make a great Calender Man.

I'd really like Michael C. Hall as the Riddler. For those of you who don't know he's the guy who plays Dexter (on the show Dexter, go figure). I think he'd be great as the Riddler.

Dark enV wrote:I'd really like Michael C. Hall as the Riddler. For those of you who don't know he's the guy who plays Dexter (on the show Dexter, go figure). I think he'd be great as the Riddler.
Also, he has the right hair colour. ;)

Casey Affleck would do the job! Just think of his voice in Assassination of Jesse James. His intense eyes when he praise Brad Pitts character in the scene at the dinner table.