Batman Comics!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Not strictly related to batman 3 but its the batman forum.

Just wanted to know what batman comics are your favourite and worth purchasing?

i have a pretty good collection going on already, just wanted to talk comics! ;)

I use to read them but stopped a couple of years ago.

My fav was The Long Halloween and I would suggest to people to read The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller.

I bought The Joker that was released in 2008. Extremely mediocre, but I bought it because I had a Joker obsession at the time.

Umm...I own a couple of the newer Batman comics, you know with Bruce dead and some other guy takes up Batman. I stopped buying the issues cause I ran out of cash and interest. I like Bruce and Bruce only.

chee wrote:I bought The Joker that was released in 2008. Extremely mediocre, but I bought it because I had a Joker obsession at the time.

Umm...I own a couple of the newer Batman comics, you know with Bruce dead and some other guy takes up Batman. I stopped buying the issues cause I ran out of cash and interest. I like Bruce and Bruce only.
Thats why I stopped reading them Batman getting killed was a cheap stunt if you ask me. It's obvious he's still alive and Grant Morrison has been terrible for Batman, what happend to the guy who wrote Arkham Asylum????

Nothing by Jeph Loeb.

My favorites are Arkham Asylum (Morrison), A Lonely Place of Dying (Wolfman), Strange Apparitions (Englehart), Year One (Miller), and R.I.P. (Morrison).

I haven't read any of the "new era" comics because I'm poor and lazy but I plan to catch up on them soon.

my favorites are Batman: Year One, the dark knight returns, the killing joke, the long Halloween, dark victory, the whole no mans land saga, Hush 1 & 2 and Batman Path in to Darkness (Batman Journey Into Knight 1-12) i highly recommend these to anyone :). hope you find some you like mate and cheers :thumbup:

The Batman comics in the 80s and 90s were the best.
Thats why I stopped reading them Batman getting killed was a cheap stunt if you ask me. It's obvious he's still alive and Grant Morrison has been terrible for Batman, what happend to the guy who wrote Arkham Asylum???
And I totally agree with this.

Plus, I don't like Bruce's son. He's annoying, even for a little kid, I just want to smack him in the face and tell him to shut up.

Batman Year 1, The Long Halloween, Dark Victory, and Haunted Knight

THE Dark Knight Returns (by Miller). :thumbup:

I have EVERYTHING 8-)

I'm reading Grant Morrison run on Batman and so far it's wonderful! ''Batman & Robin''/''Return of Bruce Wayne''...Previously ''R.I.P.''

My favorite Batman comics must be ''The Killing Joke'' and ''The Dark Knight Returns''.

Oh, and Batman is not dead. He never died. It was a fake body...The guy is a mental Superman!!! ;) ;) ;)

Read Morrison...He's note over yet...His arc is still very much fresh and running.