Anybody else sad that this series is over?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Sandy wrote:
the crimson elephant wrote:
Sandy wrote:
what
remember how ras told bruce that there are many forms of immortality? like when you die people keep you alive in memory. thats what happened when alfred saw bruce in florence. even though bruce died he lives on in alfreds memory.
i'm pretty damn sure that nolan went out of his way to illustrate the fact that bruce lived.
im not trying to argue sandy, i think nolan gave us hope that he could have survived. but he didnt have time to set the auto pilot. he couldnt risk the ap to malfunction so he sacrificed himself after seeing the cards he had been dealt. its ambigious at best. but hey thats just my opinion.

No he's definitley alive b

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:No he's definitley alive b
well why show him in the bat then 5 secs to go like 1 scene after.

When he's in the bat you could see shadows going across Bruce's face so that kind of made it clear that he wasn'tover the ocean anymore and escaped the blast somehow

Thedarknight628 wrote:
When he's in the bat you could see shadows going across Bruce's face so that kind of made it clear that he wasn'tover the ocean anymore and escaped the blast somehow
like i said the trilogy is hands down the best cbm trilogy of all time,and will get even better over time. i dont think anyone can come remotely close to what nolan has created. but my only gripe was how they killed bruce imho. it was made to look like a happy ending for the g.a. but nolan is very detailed. he established the rules of the nuke with a 6 mile blast radius and such and like i said nobody is escaping a nuke with that little time. i just go back to that scene with ras where he says immortality comes in many forms and boom bruce is an illusion or happy thought to alfred at the end seeing his adoptive son at peace even though hes just a memory.

If you say cbm a few more times we'll all take you more seriously.

-Vader

He's not dead. They SHOW that he's alive.

Vader182 wrote:If you say cbm a few more times we'll all take you more seriously.

-Vader
whats up vader? is that a hint of sarcasm i sense?

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:He's not dead. They SHOW that he's alive.
y u no c inception? its the same guiy

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:He's not dead. They SHOW that he's alive.
y u no c inception? its the same guiy

-Vader
omg!