Anybody else sad that this series is over?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The trilogy was so good that I'd be afraid that a fourth venture would diminish the overall quality of it. Should be left as it is, because it can't be improved. It's perfect for me.

christophmac wrote:The trilogy was so good that I'd be afraid that a fourth venture would diminish the overall quality of it. Should be left as it is, because it can't be improved. It's perfect for me.

christophmac wrote:The trilogy was so good that I'd be afraid that a fourth venture would diminish the overall quality of it. Should be left as it is, because it can't be improved. It's perfect for me.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sort of sad but glad the series had such high quality throughout and in the end that is what matters.

Yes, I'm sad, but also glad, because probably the next movie would be a huge drop form. Beside that, the entire story of Bruce Wayne is perfect for trilogy, just like Nolan said.

poplar wrote:Yes, I'm sad, but also glad, because probably the next movie would be a huge drop form. Beside that, the entire story of Bruce Wayne is perfect for trilogy, just like Nolan said.
i am sad that the series is over myself. heck its been 8 great years, but bruce blowing up in the end is just plain wrong. yes he is now 'immortal' like ras was to him back in the pit. but at least alfred had a vision of him at true peace in his mind. bruce lives on in memory.

the crimson elephant wrote:
poplar wrote:Yes, I'm sad, but also glad, because probably the next movie would be a huge drop form. Beside that, the entire story of Bruce Wayne is perfect for trilogy, just like Nolan said.
i am sad that the series is over myself. heck its been 8 great years, but bruce blowing up in the end is just plain wrong. yes he is now 'immortal' like ras was to him back in the pit. but at least alfred had a vision of him at true peace in his mind. bruce lives on in memory.
what

Sandy wrote:
what
remember how ras told bruce that there are many forms of immortality? like when you die people keep you alive in memory. thats what happened when alfred saw bruce in florence. even though bruce died he lives on in alfreds memory.

Sandy wrote:
what
remember how ras told bruce that there are many forms of immortality? like when you die people keep you alive in memory. thats what happened when alfred saw bruce in florence. even though bruce died he lives on in alfreds memory.
i'm pretty damn sure that nolan went out of his way to illustrate the fact that bruce lived.

Sandy wrote:i'm pretty damn sure that nolan went out of his way to illustrate the fact that bruce lived.