Help a fellow Batman Fan??

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hi everyone,

not sure if this is the right place to post this but I work at a Lamborghini showroom in Southern California and we are in the process of replacing the artwork and pictures on the walls. I would really like to get some great stills from the dark knight trilogy of bruce with the LP-640 or the Murci from Batman Begins or even the Aventador in TDKR. I have found one great shot from BB of him arriving in the Murci and its a high enough resolution to blow up and frame but I cant seem to locate any high quality photos outside of that one. If anyone has any pics along those lines in a high res that wouldnt mind sending them to me or helping me locate some, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help!

:goNF: :batman:

Hi everyone,

not sure if this is the right place to post this but I work at a Lamborghini showroom in Southern California and we are in the process of replacing the artwork and pictures on the walls. I would really like to get some great stills from the dark knight trilogy of bruce with the LP-640 or the Murci from Batman Begins or even the Aventador in TDKR. I have found one great shot from BB of him arriving in the Murci and its a high enough resolution to blow up and frame but I cant seem to locate any high quality photos outside of that one. If anyone has any pics along those lines in a high res that wouldnt mind sending them to me or helping me locate some, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help!

:batman: :goNF:

Have you tried contacting Warner Bros. Their publicity department might be able to help you out - sending you over some very high-res images. I'm not sure where they would stand on it, but it's worth a go. Good luck.

Mighty Diamond wrote:Have you tried contacting Warner Bros. Their publicity department might be able to help you out - sending you over some very high-res images. I'm not sure where they would stand on it, but it's worth a go. Good luck.
Yeah. I would also contact WB. Not only because they would be able to give you the highest res image possible, but I'm sure you'd have to have permission to use those images.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."