Batman's best scenes across the trilogy

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It seems to me that the hero of the films is getting a little overshadowed so I was wondering what everyone's favorite scenes involving either Bruce Wayne or his alter ego were. Mine are:

1) Batman's return after stock exchange heist (TDKR)
2) Bruce Wayne climbing the pit (TDKR)
3) Batman capturing Lau in Hong Kong (TDK)
4) Alfred saying goodbye to Bruce (TDKR)
5) Bruce training with Ra's montage (BB)

1) Bruce pit climb
2) BB Training
3) TDKR last fight/chase
4) TDK end
5) TDK Lau Abduction
Sigs???

1. Bruce Pit Climb
2. TDK Two Face hostage scene
3. BB Training Scenes
4. TDK Lau Abduction
5. TDK Chase scene

Bruce climbing the pit.
Bruce being engulfed by bats.
Interrogation scene with the Joker.
Training with Ras.
Hong Kong mission.

:twothumbsup:

For 'best', I would pick most of the ones that have already been mentioned. There is a moment in Begins, just after Rachel walks in and finds Bruce cavorting in the hotel fountain with the two models. This may be me reading too much into it, but after he sees her, his whole body language seems to change; it's as if he's the little kid we see in the prologue. Just for a second, and it's subtle...but it's my favourite moment of the whole trilogy.

Roughly 1:21-1:25.

This scene never gets enough love and it is one of my favorites. Bruce Wayne is such a badass.

0:38 - 0:47

Love it. Though he is pretty badass this whole scene. "Then you're gonna love me." But Bruce taking down that henchmen I just love. :lol:

TDK was Batman at his best.

My fav batman scenes (not Bruce wayne scenes)

1) Batmans intro in TDK -
Where he takes down scarecrow by jumping on top of the van..and then delivers the lines: "Dont let me find you out here again", and "I dont need any help" .... simply awesome... Its the #1 batzy scene for me..

2) Batman returns in TDKR -
The anticipation in this scene was brilliant (lights going off, batpod passing the cop car like a shadow, total darkness etc), and then the sudden music drop and boom..batzy cmz outta nowhere and takes down da thug like a monster...! batmans facial expressions were awesome in this scene.No dialogues were needed to portray that: "excuse meee?" stare at da cop :batman: ...breathtaking moment..

3 ) Batman and Ras train fight in BB -
Don't get me wrong but this fight for me was the best fight scene in da trilogy..Others were not bad, just i liked how they filmed this scene..Batman breaking Ras's sword with his spikes..and finally: "I wont kill you, but i dont have to save ya" awesome!

sry if my grammar is bad

:twothumbsup:

His return in The Dark Knight Rises was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I have goosebumps everytime

For his character overall, the climbing scene is easily the best IMO