"Meow?"

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This was posted on the Batman on Film front page this morning:
"Meow?"
Posted by Jett @ 6:00 AM on Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Stay tuned...
Could turn out to be nothing much but thought I'd put it out there.

Oh christ. Catwoman will be the first time I will ever doubt Nolans decisions. It could turn out so bad.

apw
Jonas Agersø wrote:Oh christ. Catwoman will be the first time I will ever doubt Nolans decisions. It could turn out so bad.
I agree.

I don't think BOF has ever posted anything accurate in the time I've read their articles.

I recall him posting a similar teaser right before Aaron Eckhart was cast, but it was only on the forum I think. So, who knows?

I haven't been following the "Batman 3" news so much this last year, is it official that catwoman will be a part of the film? or how is it?

Still a rumour at this point.

Bueller wrote:Still a rumour at this point.
Thank god. I seriously hope its just a bad rumour. Nolan is a master of making things work, but danm Catwoman is just the most messed up hero/antihero of all time. Its such a pathetic character. My imagination is not good enough to see how it could work in any way. I gotta me strong and put my faith in Chris. But this is seriously killing me, Iv been a fan of his batman adaptions for so many years, a let down like this would be unbearable :|

BOF can be reliable, sometimes, but they've been missing more than hitting with their past few predictions.

They were the ones who says that Nolan doesn't wanna make a new Batman films a couple of month ago.

Thank god. I seriously hope its just a bad rumour. Nolan is a master of making things work, but danm Catwoman is just the most messed up hero/antihero of all time. Its such a pathetic character. My imagination is not good enough to see how it could work in any way.
Well, I guess you have terrible imagination.
They were the ones who says that Nolan doesn't wanna make a new Batman films a couple of month ago.
Obviously, you weren't that much on BOF lately...Jett NEVER doubted Nolan's involvement

And let's face ''the inevitable''...I said it the moment after TDK, after Rachel died: Selina will be part of Batman 3, and it'll turn out great...

http://www.batman-on-film.com/opinion_T ... -2-10.html