Bane's Best Scenes?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

wut was banes best scene

Prologue
16%
Gordon Underground
4%
Stock Exchange
5%
Killing Dagget
8%
Bane vs Bats Round 1
26%
Bane in the Pit w/ Bruce
13%
Stealing the Reactor
No votes
Football Stadium Speech
4%
Blackgate Speech
15%
Busting the S.F.s
No votes
"Impossible"
1%
City Hall Fight
4%
Talia Reveal
5%
Death (R.I.P. </3)
1%

Total votes: 191

The sewer fight, I think someone said they thought it was the first scenes he did for the film. I find that's funny because that is when I thought he was the best. I think he delivered the lines the best during that scene; the parts where he says "members of the league of shadows" gives me chills along with the part where he says "...you simply adopted the dark..." (I'll have to get that whole part memorized :lol: ).

I favor the Stock Exchange scene

"There's no money here!"
"Then why are you people here?"

and when he was leaving and snatched his helmet from the guy, "Thank you..." for some reason I loved that part.

Side Note/ Who did he nod at in that last shot?

Average Earl wrote:I favor the Stock Exchange scene

"There's no money here!"

and when he was leaving and snatched his helmet from the guy, "Thank you..." for some reason I loved that part.

Love that scene too:-) The 'rumor' is..is that he was nodding to Talia/Miranda in that scene. If you notice at the beginning of that scene right before Bane walks in, there is a woman slightly off camera who walks past the two guys shining their shoes...a lot of people think that was a clever way of slightly revealing Miranda's true identity for those who were really paying attention. In all honesty, I didnt really notice it in the first couple of times I saw the movie, it's pretty quick. I dont think it was ever actually confirmed that it was her, either. I personally think it would be too risky of a move for her, if that was legitimately supposed to be her but who knows. Nolan is brilliant:-)

Baniac wrote:
Lionheart wrote:I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun."

The delivery is simply perfect.
That single line, its delivery, his timing, his expression, and body language...stunning. :clap:

I completely agree! Just watched the blu-ray and kept repeating this scene because of his amazing performance! And his voice is at it's best/most intimidating, probably because there is no noise or score in the background and they didn't change it like in the prologue.
I vote bane & bruce in the pit scene!

Queen of Hearts wrote:
Average Earl wrote:I favor the Stock Exchange scene

"There's no money here!"

Love that scene too:-) The 'rumor' is..is that he was nodding to Talia/Miranda in that scene. If you notice at the beginning of that scene right before Bane walks in, there is a woman slightly off camera who walks past the two guys shining their shoes...a lot of people think that was a clever way of slightly revealing Miranda's true identity for those who were really paying attention. In all honesty, I didnt really notice it in the first couple of times I saw the movie, it's pretty quick. I dont think it was ever actually confirmed that it was her, either. I personally think it would be too risky of a move for her, if that was legitimately supposed to be her but who knows. Nolan is brilliant:-)
I paused and slow-motioned that scene when the woman in question enters the stock exchange, but if it's supposed to be Miranda then I don't think they used Marion for that moment. To me, the woman shown doesn't have hair as thick and bouncy as Miranda's. Also, I just can't buy the fact that Miranda would 1) do something so risky as putting herself at the scene of the crime on purpose, and 2) what practical purpose would she have had to be on the floor of the stock exchange?

1. Bane vs Batman round 1
2. Pit
3. Prologue
4. Gordon Underground

Baniac wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:

I paused and slow-motioned that scene when the woman in question enters the stock exchange, but if it's supposed to be Miranda then I don't think they used Marion for that moment. To me, the woman shown doesn't have hair as thick and bouncy as Miranda's. Also, I just can't buy the fact that Miranda would 1) do something so risky as putting herself at the scene of the crime on purpose, and 2) what practical purpose would she have had to be on the floor of the stock exchange?
Those were kinda my thoughts too, at a quick glance I can see how people would think it could be her..but then if he wasnt nodding at Miranda/Talia..then it begs the question of who he was nodding at. I guess it could be just some random person and Bane just sort of gives them a sarcastic little nod.. like hello..nice to meet you...yeah.. Im here...what are you going to do about it? :-)

I always thought he was nodding to one of his men. Kinda a good job/keep it up thing. Bane has to keep moral up. He can't just kill everyone to get them to follow him.
Say Girl

I thought he just nodded at a random guy staring at him. :P
Brave New World

Redsmile wrote:I always thought he was nodding to one of his men. Kinda a good job/keep it up thing. Bane has to keep moral up. He can't just kill everyone to get them to follow him.

Perhaps it was Basard?:-)