Wouldn't the League of Shadows be pissed even more?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I mean don't you think the League of Shadows would be even more angry that their 2 leaders (Bane and Talia) has been killed? I also wonder would take command of the League. What do you think?

NolanFan94 wrote:I mean don't you think the League of Shadows would be even more angry that their 2 leaders (Bane and Talia) has been killed? I also wonder would take command of the League. What do you think?
"Fuck it."
- The League of Shadows

NolanFan94 wrote:I mean don't you think the League of Shadows would be even more angry that their 2 leaders (Bane and Talia) has been killed? I also wonder would take command of the League. What do you think?
Of course and they definitely left some proteges behind. Hence John Blake. But like Bruce Wayne and Christopher Nolan, we have to move on from Batman.
"When art imitates life"

I like to think there's a young Bane, Jr. somewhere out there, and, man, is he pissed at Catwoman.

Robin: "Bane, Jr.? What do you know about him?"

Catwoman: "That you should be as afraid of him as I am."

:-D

DreamPolice wrote:
"Fuck it."
- The League of Shadows
Post of the Year.

:clap:
DreamPolice wrote:
"Fuck it."
- The League of Shadows

Damn it, if only Foley.. FOLEY.. Hadn't killed Barsad :suicide:

DreamPolice wrote:
"Fuck it."
- The League of Shadows
You know, this would be perfectly right. Screw getting beaten up by a dude dressed as a bat just so your boss can fail just as badly.
Do you... like pineapple?

lol :twothumbsup: